Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Ksteezy thats a really nice suit, might have to get something like that for this summer wedding im going to, is the color off white??

Congrats on tying the knot, Tim!

Okay, let me get your opinions on this since homie posted his wedding pics.

How do you guys feel about wearing a navy tux for your wedding? I was thinking about wearing a midnight navy tux with a shawl collar and having my groomsmen just wear navy suits. Brought this up with my girl (we're nowhere near thinking about getting married) and she was completely against it. What do y'all think?

Do it famb. I know I will, whether the woman I decide to marry likes it or not. As you said, that will likely be my only request.

This thread is just Celebs rockin heat/fly gear X wdywt . Def belongs in Showcase forum.

We must be looking through two different threads. There are hardly any celebs in here.

Correction male models wearing heat/fly gear X wdywt....

UQNkEEo.gif

Are you saying that the posters in this thread look like male models and wear heat/fly gear in disguise?

Thanks guys, suit is actually seersucker (grey/off white) express photographer suits are not a bad purchase for a cheap suit, just take it to the tailor and bam!

Btw, work should be starting Thursday (weird point, I know) but in a few weeks, that bread should be a little high. Plan is to finally buy a navy suit :wow:
Should I go with a ludlow or check out suit supply?

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/TheLudlowShop/PRDOVR~41794/41794.jsp
or
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...v1=Napoli|Washington&prefn2=color&prefv2=Blue

Thanks in advance

ive been eying that same SuitSupply one.. :smokin

Go for the SuitSupply guys, I have that same Navy napoli and its :smokin awesome suit

And congrats on the wedding Tim! Looks like you and the wifey had a great time

Wes, I'd go ahead and rock it, get your Bond swag on.....it shouldn't matter unless you are marrying a Bridezilla :lol: (no shots, just my girl was watching that yesterday and some of those women are :x :x :x personality wise)

Last edited:
I usually agree with brown shoes and a navy suit until....I saw our lord and savior of swag, David Beckham rocking this on the tonight show a while ago. Man was clean while gettin his Tiny Tim on :smh:

Btw, work should be starting Thursday (weird point, I know) but in a few weeks, that bread should be a little high. Plan is to finally buy a navy suit :wow:
Should I go with a ludlow or check out suit supply?

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/TheLudlowShop/PRDOVR~41794/41794.jsp
or
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/suit...v1=Napoli|Washington&prefn2=color&prefv2=Blue

Thanks in advance

ive been eying that same SuitSupply one.. :smokin

Go for the SuitSupply guys, I have that same Navy napoli and its :smokin awesome suit

And congrats on the wedding Tim! Looks like you and the wifey had a great time

Wes, I'd go ahead and rock it, get your Bond swag on.....it shouldn't matter unless you are marrying a Bridezilla :lol: (no shots, just my girl was watching that yesterday and some of those women are :x :x :x personality wise)
I was actually gonna ask you which one you copped Ced. Did you go in stores to be fitted or just ordered online?

^^ Adrian, I actually ended up ordering mine through the phone from the NY store, the salesperson was really helpful and walked me through the styles and fits....They have a store now back home in Philly but I was in pittsburgh when I got mine, gonna have to check that one out whenever I head home. I was kinda nervous ordering it sight unseen but once it came in I couldn't be happier with the fit. I might still get the legs tapered but that's about it. But since you're goin to the store you'll get to try on even more styles they have, and I've heard the in store experience there is top notch too. I don't think you can beat it for the price

^^ Adrian, I actually ended up ordering mine through the phone from the NY store, the salesperson was really helpful and walked me through the styles and fits....They have a store now back home in Philly but I was in pittsburgh when I got mine, gonna have to check that one out whenever I head home. I was kinda nervous ordering it sight unseen but once it came in I couldn't be happier with the fit. I might still get the legs tapered but that's about it. But since you're goin to the store you'll get to try on even more styles they have, and I've heard the in store experience there is top notch too. I don't think you can beat it for the price

Adrian, when we go I have the business card to the guy who helped me there last time, he was extremely nice and knowledgeable. I'll send him an email before we go once we figure it out.

Looks like the wooden Bowie that's been out.

I told you guys blue with black footwear is legit.

Thanks for the input bro. And wait, you're from Philly!? I live over in South/Central Jersey. Philly's about 40 min away. Let's get a meet going!! Any other Philly NTers :nerd:

Adrian, when we go I have the business card to the guy who helped me there last time, he was extremely nice and knowledgeable. I'll send him an email before we go once we figure it out.
Perfect! Thanks Serg.

I picked up a navy Napoli suit from the shop on Broome St, fit great, just needed waist and hem done (though I'm not into the extra fitted look), overall very happy with the suit and service especially, very accommodating and personable

You're talking about pure wool or wool blends a la cheaper brands? If the former, most likely.

Pure wool. I'm getting a pair from ebay...if I win this auction and wanted to get them cleaned before wearing them

I think I already know the answer to this, but are wool pants dry clean only?

Yea they usually are. The alternative is to steam them clean.

I picked up a navy Napoli suit from the shop on Broome St, fit great, just needed waist and hem done (though I'm not into the extra fitted look), overall very happy with the suit and service especially, very accommodating and personable

If you don't mind me asking how much did the alterations run at SuitSupply?

I think I already know the answer to this, but are wool pants dry clean only?

Yea they usually are. The alternative is to steam them clean.

If you don't mind me asking how much did the alterations run at SuitSupply?
:nerd: Was wondering the same..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom