Dressing Better Vol 2.0

honestly the best $40 i've spent in a while

Yeah, these are awesome....can't wear a shirt without them now

Ive got a question about these “slim” fitting suits. Like, if I wear a 46, to me, nothing about me is “slim” lol. But they make these slim fitting suits in my size, so is it going to automatically look like im trying to fit into a skinny person’s suit, or is it still going to fit ok, just not be as baggy as a non slim fit? (the JCPenny glen plaid for example)

Hey_

Ive got a question about these “slim” fitting suits. Like, if I wear a 46, to me, nothing about me is “slim” lol. But they make these slim fitting suits in my size, so is it going to automatically look like im trying to fit into a skinny person’s suit, or is it still going to fit ok, just not be as baggy as a non slim fit? (the JCPenny glen plaid for example)

Try it on.

Only way you'll know for sure.

Julius F. Wrek

Today for work:

Suit's midnight navy, not black. Shoes are burgundy, not black. Lighting
ohwell.gif
Love the burgundy shoes with the midnight navy suit. Personally feel the pants are a bit too slim for my taste, would have gone with a slightly less tapered, more room in the thigh, classy look. I think the ultra slim dress pant look only works if you are at least a 6 '2 dude with a long leg to torso ratio. 

God dammit Wes...I'm spending too much as it is and my first check hasn't even come in yet smh

Last edited:

In general a slim fit in a large size will fit less baggy but everyone is shaped different..I wear a 44 or 46 R and even slim fit things in that size are usually too long in the body and sleeves for me...

Cole world I'm 5'9" 210-215. I posted that glenplaid suit on the last page. I'm wearing a 44R and a 38x29 pant. I have some room in the jacket and in the waist of the pant, but I did so purposely for tailoring later.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Nordstroms has some really good sales right now, especially on APC products.

I'm going to Nordstroms later, if they have anything good I'll definitely let you guys know

Those Wolverines with the ugly, confused wingtips are ugly anyways.

So easy pass for all!!!!!

Last edited:
Nah, it looks terrible. It really is confused, it is a short wingtip w/o the brogueing so it already looks a bit off, then the huge bulbous toe that is also weirdly shaped then you look at how it leads to the back and curves up like a wave and then just abruptly stops/gets cut off? Honestly one of the worst boot designs I have ever laid my eyes on. Don't let the stock pics fool you, you are better off saving for some other pair.

Back
Top Bottom