Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They're different styles though. One is chino, the other is dress trousers. The chino is the more versatile option, you can dress it down like a pair of jeans or dress it up with a jacket. The dress trousers is more luxe and has a cleaner appeal overall. It will look kinda funny, with say, rugged boots though, but the chino wouldn't. Donegal wool is just dapper, pictures rarely capture its texture, but it has small flecks of colors, that's why it's kinda expensive. It depends on your intent of use...if you plan on wearing it more on the casual side with sneakers, rugged boots, then the chino. If you want to wear it with dress shirts and dress shoes, then the dress trousers.
Oh ok, thanks for clearing it up for me!
wool will be too hot for the club, same as tweed.
go with the 484, perfectly slim
and side note, you are willing to drop $200 for the pants with the bowery's but only $150 for the watch?
ohwell.gif
Thanks!

And oh no lol I checked ebay and luckily I stumbled upon the bowery's in my size for half the price, that's why its so tempting to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
very nice Elkin.
i have the same shirt (in the charcoal colorway too)
really digging the scarf :pimp:

yeah thanks dude, i picked up the charcoal color too....the scarf is a bit overpriced but dope.....love it!

I'm glad to see this guy come this far. I thought his wardrobe in Inception was great:

Even though I'm not a fan of super skinny ties and lapels, he wears them very well.
tumblr_mdavv5DrVU1qzleu4o1_500.jpg

This is something you want to avoid at all cost, the 'collar gap'....notice the gap/space between the back of his shirt and jacket. No matter how expensive a jacket is, if it fits you properly, it shouldn't do this.
tumblr_mdc27wAJv21rp6di5o1_500.jpg

Help wanted.

I need recommendations on camo button down shirts. What are some good brands ? And where can I buy them (stores or web shops)?

If you guys have time to kill, it's interesting how we (the younger crowd) differ than the MC crowd, who are usually older. Most, if not all really dislike Craig's wardrobe in the movie.

A few members thought the overcoat below is too short, along with the inseam of the trousers. The inseam..I can understand since the traditional crowd prefer a break. I'm not a clothing expert or anything, but I think it looks sharp as is with no break:
500x1000px-LL-f851b185_1d057b89_skyfall_overcoat_2.jpeg

http://www.styleforum.net/t/303756/james-bond-trailer-skyfall-tom-ford-wardrobe

There's some elitist attitude for sure. I picked that up in the later pages, but interesting nonetheless.

Help wanted.
I need recommendations on camo button down shirts. What are some good brands ? And where can I buy them (stores or web shops)?
How much are you willing to spend? And are you talking about a real button down here, as in the collar with buttons? Or are you just referring to a shirt with collar, ie dress and sport shirt?

Help wanted.

LL Bean Sig:

278363_37479_41

Also check out Hamilton, although I believe they only have the Wooster collab online right now.

If you guys have time to kill, it's interesting how we (the younger crowd) differ than the MC crowd, who are usually older. Most, if not all really dislike Craig's wardrobe in the movie.
A few members thought the overcoat below is too short, along with the inseam of the trousers. The inseam..I can understand since the traditional crowd prefer a break. I'm not a clothing expert or anything, but I think it looks sharp as is with no break:
500x1000px-LL-f851b185_1d057b89_skyfall_overcoat_2.jpeg

http://www.styleforum.net/t/303756/james-bond-trailer-skyfall-tom-ford-wardrobe
There's some elitist attitude for sure. I picked that up in the later pages, but interesting nonetheless.

This and the fact that they nit pick every little detail is the reason I don't even bother visiting SF anymore.

yeah thanks dude, i picked up the charcoal color too....the scarf is a bit overpriced but dope.....love it!
yea i picked up the wool cap that goes in that collection and saw it was about $50...didn't even want to touch the scarf :\

Help wanted.
How much are you willing to spend? And are you talking about a real button down here, as in the collar with buttons? Or are you just referring to a shirt with collar, ie dress and sport shirt?

Thanks for the help fellas.

I am willing to spend 35 to 75 $.

But I want something lighter color wise.

Good stuff
smokin.gif
glasses.gif
. What else are you thinking of copping from Kiehls? I have used pretty much every product they offer so if you need some advice or opinions, let me know. That also applies to everyone in this thread.
Do they have a good moisturizer? My face gets pretty dry and flaky at times. I currently just use jojoba oil and it works fine, doesn't cause breakouts, but I hate the oily look it leaves on my face.

So after emailing Git's customer service I finally got them to cancel my order.
I am not a fan of their 5 minute rule. Should be at least a hour or even a few hours.

This is what I ordered, but after dropping hints to figure out if my girl would like it or not she said she has too many bangle bracelets and wants something different.

You guys got any other recommendations for a Christmas gift for the ladies?

Back
Top Bottom