Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is how they do it in Paris...I'd rock the YSL set up easily.

That looks like a straight up purse. I'll stick to messenger bags, attaches, and rucksacks.

I've got a red flannel shirt I've had for a couple of years but never wore.  It's 1 or 2 sizes too big so doesn't really work as a shirt, but i can wear it unbuttoned with a tee underneath.

but with the weather getting as cold as it is, i wonder if you guys can give me tips on how to wear it around, layered, without looking like kurt cobain?

I've got a red flannel shirt I've had for a couple of years but never wore.  It's 1 or 2 sizes too big so doesn't really work as a shirt, but i can wear it unbuttoned with a tee underneath.

but with the weather getting as cold as it is, i wonder if you guys can give me tips on how to wear it around, layered, without looking like kurt cobain?

Maybe wear it over a button-up and dark jeans so it is almost like a sweater.

The sales got to me, man :frown:
I was going strong for a good almost two days. But I really need to calm down. No cop club until summer time. Stopped logging onto Gilt, Yoox, Mr Porter, and everything.
Serg: believe, bro.

It'll be a lot easier once these end of season sales come and go.
Spring and Summer collections never really require me to spend money

That looks like a straight up purse. I'll stick to messenger bags, attaches, and rucksacks.
I think it's the European culture. I had a classmate from Paris who had a similar style. He's Chinese/Flip and looks accordingly until he spoke with a French accent. I almost fell out of my chair the first time I heard his accent :lol:

Since the Dockers Alpha gets a lot of love on here, thought I should post this. He wanted to show how to dress up/down the chinos. I definitely can see this fall in line with a lot of the gents on this thread:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ea82a057e8cd2e4c73e0a07375fc4739/tumblr_mg2qjnK9JC1rs2goeo1_1280.jpg

So I had my try at thrifting yesterday and went to a place recommended by a blog I checked out. Got there like 15 min before close, so I got no time to sift through :frown:

However as soon as I walked through the door, I found these

They were asking $13 but were size 12e so I passed for now. Would you guys think its worth picking up to resell?

So I had my try at thrifting yesterday and went to a place recommended by a blog I checked out. Got there like 15 min before close, so I got no time to sift through :frown:

They were asking $13 but were size 12e so I passed for now. Would you guys think its worth picking up to resell?

Yes. I'm a size 12 in regular shoes, if AE's fit true to size I'd buy them off you :lol:

So I had my try at thrifting yesterday and went to a place recommended by a blog I checked out. Got there like 15 min before close, so I got no time to sift through
frown.gif

Nice find, how are the soles?

For Neckwear entry:  My friend from Thailand gave me a couple ties from a Thai silk house called Jim Thompson.  I like the packaging they came in.

Just a heads up, I'm a 10.5 in sneakers and a 10D in most dress shoes. E, is also a wider fit

And the soles actually aren't that bad. I'd guess maybe a years worth of light to medium wear.

Check your PM.

Back
Top Bottom