Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Couple things..

Anyone rock Asics or New Balances? I'm interested in a few Ronnie Fieg collabs, unfortunately they sell out too fast :smh:

How do yall feel about Nike Air FootScape?

Also, Rosche Runs are hitting NikeID soon..

But, I'll stick to Nike C/W's since I get my pairs for $49 :smokin

footscapes are dope i need a pair. i was spoild by the og release of roshes, copped for 50 at Nordstrom rack. cant see my self paying over that

great minds :lol:

any ways, what poppin DB fam wanted to rock a suit to my little sisters fashion show on friday so i went to JCP and picked up this $100 Claiborne joint. Not a horribel fit off the rack so i went with it. the pants are 30 length cause ill be rocking this suit for the summer(ignore the right pant leg, idk why its hiked up lol). gonna taper the pants from the calf down, and take in the jacket but again i wasnt trippin and for a buck i said why not. will post again with alterations.

Nice drivers

I think you need a third color

Like a white shirt and blue/floral tie/tiebar or white hanker chief or pin/brooch or brown belt or watch/bracelet

Just so you don't look like a block of khaki

Last edited:
Nice! This fit really shows how much work you've been putting in to losing weight, congrats man. :smile:

Thanks man, I'm glad it's starting to show to the point that it's noticeable on here. The Merona shirt I'm wearing I had it taken in when I bought it since it was too big and I would usually feel the shirt hugging my sides after I had altered not it's loose again.

footscapes are dope i need a pair. i was spoild by the og release of roshes, copped for 50 at Nordstrom rack. cant see my self paying over that
great minds :lol:

any ways, what poppin DB fam wanted to rock a suit to my little sisters fashion show on friday so i went to JCP and picked up this $100 Claiborne joint. Not a horribel fit off the rack so i went with it. the pants are 30 length cause ill be rocking this suit for the summer(ignore the right pant leg, idk why its hiked up lol). gonna taper the pants from the calf down, and take in the jacket but again i wasnt trippin and for a buck i said why not. will post again with alterations.

The Claiborne suit looks great!

That looks great for OTR. May have to check that out in person.

Also, will probably ID a pair of Roshes this week. Gonna do a Yeezy colorway. Now it's just a matter of deciding what to ID on the heels. (I'm thinking my twitter/IG handle
laugh.gif
)
Thinking about doing the same, do they run TTS?

great minds
laugh.gif

Hey, my dude, if you don't mind me asking how tall are you, and did you go with a regular length jacket or the long? I'm just trying to figure out which one I should order?

sup DB guys.....which watch do you all think is more versatile? meaning can be "dressed up or down"...cheap watch but i like the look of both...just can't decide!

Last edited:
Thinking about doing the same, do they run TTS?

Yeah I think so. I bought my normal size for my Iguanas and there's a little space with thin socks/barefoot but if you plan on wearing normal dri fit/elite socks you will be fine.

I'm sure others will be able to chime in as well.

White face for sure.

This dude A. Awesome.

:pimp:
Thanks fam. Been waiting for it to warm up so I could bust this out for a minute. Gonna try to get my friend to shoot me for TSB this month. This is definitely getting put back on for my entries :pimp:

cool...thanks for the feedback! i was partial to the gold face, but i feel like i'm trying to look super fancy....white it is!

cool...thanks for the feedback! i was partial to the gold face, but i feel like i'm trying to look super fancy....white it is!

White just looks better in general, it adds more contrast which is definitely a good thing.

A probably missed class trying to tie the bow :lol:
Nah man. Learned in between my break :smile:

White face for sure.

This dude A. Awesome.

:pimp:
Thanks fam. Been waiting for it to warm up so I could bust this out for a minute. Gonna try to get my friend to shoot me for TSB this month. This is definitely getting put back on for my entries :pimp:

Info on the pants?
Trousers are from gap. Copped them last spring. They were part of their slim line.

Spring time in NJ:
Also got my Tie Bar order in (burgundy bow tie is a friend's):

Tying bow ties for the first time absolutely sucks! Ended up watching a couple tutorials and ended with this after about 30 minutes:

Good enough in my book :lol:

any comments on the quality of the Tie Bar ties?

Spring time in NJ:
Also got my Tie Bar order in (burgundy bow tie is a friend's):

Tying bow ties for the first time absolutely sucks! Ended up watching a couple tutorials and ended with this after about 30 minutes:

Good enough in my book :lol:

Thats pretty good in 30 mins! :lol:

I remember the very first time I tried, I was stuck for about 45 minutes, arms cramping up and everything! :smh:

Today:

Back
Top Bottom