Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yo bros don't know if anyone is aware but jcp is having a sale they have the polka dot and floral shirt for 19.99. Then u get an extra discount spend 50 get 10 off spend 75 get 15 off get spend 100 get 25 off (best deal)

Received my 484 Sun-Dried Chinos in Chester Brown this morning. My new favorite pair of pants.

I hope J.Crew releases some more colors soon. I'm looking for an olive and burgundy/wine pair.

Anybody know of some good options for a light khaki/chino suit? I wanted the Jcrew Thompson one but they're sold out of my size :smh:. I'm only looking to spend

roll.gif

I hang all my shirts, I have a legitimate hatred for folding.
Even t-shirts??

If it has buttons and is long-sleeved, I'll hang them. Everything else gets folded.
Yep! I hang everything that I can.
I hang everything too. Even pants. 

Anybody know where I can find slim fit olive colored cargos like these?

Also does anybody know the sizing on Cole Haan "Air Grants" (my bad if already been asked)

i got the hook up on the givenchy and other designer clothes, if interested email me at [email protected]. Just let me know what designers you like or what you're looking for and i can show you what i got.

Swing by your JCPenney if you have one nearby. Their Stafford Ashton wingtip has gotten great reviews and is only $50. It recently got discontinued, but I've heard people finding a few left in store, so it can't hurt to check out--for $50, nothing new even comes close. Your other option would be to buy some used AEs off eBay. I don't know all of the details, but apparently you can clean them up and get them resoled or something, and they'll last year a few years at least.

On another note, I made an NT account JUST for this thread. I'm trying to mix elements of classic male fashion with streetwear, and the few pages I've read so far have had some great advice, pictures, etc. Just wanted to give you guys a shout out!
Appreciate that man. I'll check out my local JCP. Anyone else have any other recommendations for brown or black oxfords/wingtips under 150?

Need help DB bros,vomit on suede shoes? Had a few too many...They are the lunagrand knock offs from JCP so if it's a total loss no big deal

Back
Top Bottom