Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone own or know anything about shoes from H by Hudson?

I'm kinda into these:

The blue pair is cheap on Need Supply but not in my size, the tan pair is retail but still not expensive. No idea on quality/fit though, if I can find them cheap in my size, especially the blue pair, I'll go for it but it'd be good to hear opinions first if possible. ASOS has them for dirt cheap but they won't ship them to the US.

Sorry about the IG pics. Honestly, the morning sun made them way too bright:

And I finally decided to do it. This suit was the first one I ever got altered and since then, I realized how particular I want things to fit. Therefore, I just dropped the pants off at my guy to adjust the seat and thigh along with making the 8" opening into a 7". Very excited to see the results next week :tongue:

OH, and like always, I swung by that same damb thrift shop on my way home. Walked out of there with 2 pairs of well taken care of florsheim imperials in a 9.5D (for sale) for $12.90 collectively.

Check the heel taps!!

Anyways, here's after a proper shine:

Anyone own or know anything about shoes from H by Hudson?

I'm kinda into these:

The blue pair is cheap on Need Supply but not in my size, the tan pair is retail but still not expensive. No idea on quality/fit though, if I can find them cheap in my size, especially the blue pair, I'll go for it but it'd be good to hear opinions first if possible. ASOS has them for dirt cheap but they won't ship them to the US.
they make good shoes.

That area with the bridges, very photo friendly, :smokin

Those fits on Heisenberg are :smokin, no more needs to be said.
I always want to go do shoots around the city, kinda like JKissi with his boys but none of my friends are really into it :lol:

Damn why so many tabs? Mine never stay in and there are places you can that can resole shoes.

http://www.houstonshoehospital.com/sole_recorking

They do the work on site, in front of customers.

He wanted to keep them new for lifetime :lol:

If I were to get tabs, I'd just opt to get Dainite sole on the shoes.

guys whatever happened to our challenges or "themed" pics????

i'm usually obscure w crap but my suggestion is:

dressing up tank top

dressing up baller sneakers (SF members know what i mean)

^Participation is going to be at all times low with those suggestion because you pretty much rule out those who work in a corp or semi corp setting.

Today:

Versace Versace Versace.

very flamboyant peackockish fit. I LOVE IT!!!!!

c'mon, in terms of da challenge. i know yall are more relaxed on da weekend!

at least i didnt say goth ninja

^Participation is going to be at all times low with those suggestion because you pretty much rule out those who work in a corp or semi corp setting.

Today:

Versace Versace Versace.

As long as you guys arent doing those challenges every week this thread should be good.

guys whatever happened to our challenges or "themed" pics????

i'm usually obscure w crap but my suggestion is:

dressing up tank top

dressing up baller sneakers (SF members know what i mean)

I was thinking, "pull of a fit, that isn't supposed to work" :lol:
Like black suit with brown shoes or have the same pattern on the shirt, suit and tie... :rofl:

[/quote]
Walter. Hartwell. White, the god.

bryan-cranston-gq-magazine-august-2013-07.jpg

That suit is beautiful.

Most money ever spent on one item just occurred...Jason (ThickAsThieves) checked out the measurements I sent in to him and everything seemed sound. Just dropped $500 on that navy birdseye.

#feelsbadANDfeelsgoodman :rolleyes :pimp: :frown: :smokin

You're a working man now :lol:

I think I might pull the trigger on some APC's next week so they'll be waiting for me when I get home. I went with a 28 in the PS last time (true waist ~30) and they are way to tight now. Has anyone sized down just 1 on Petit Standards? I'm about to get a 29 but I don't want them to be too loose in the long run. Thanks guys

:rolleyes

I need some more advice, I just cant pull the trigger......im going to wear a suit for my wedding, but cant decide between grey and navy.Also, there is just me and my best man, do we have to wear the same color suit? My worry is that if I get navy from one place, and he gets navy from another it will look weird for instance. If one of us wears grey, and the other navy, would that look good?Here is the pattern and colors of my tiehttp://www.thetiebar.com/tie-bar-product.asp?pn=PP749&orderPageReturn=%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Ftarget%3Draspberrywhat do you guys think?

Hello well dressed NT. I'm looking for a recommendation for an inexpensive dark brown belt to pair with a newly purchased pair of Ralph Lauren cordovan leather Marlow Wingtips. Thanks. :smokin

I need some more advice, I just cant pull the trigger......im going to wear a suit for my wedding, but cant decide between grey and navy. Also, there is just me and my best man, do we have to wear the same color suit? My worry is that if I get navy from one place, and he gets navy from another it will look weird for instance. If one of us wears grey, and the other navy, would that look good? Here is the pattern and colors of my tie http://www.thetiebar.com/tie-bar-product.asp?pn=PP749&orderPageReturn=%2Fsearch%2Easp%3Ftarget%3Draspberry what do you guys think?
I guess I'd want to be different from my best man so one pick one color and the other gets the latter. Its all preference on what color you want though. I'd likely do grey.

and Skunkin, how inexpensive are we talking? If you bought shell, those shoes prob retail at $500-600. I don't want to post up a belt from the gap if you got money like that :lol:

edit: nvm, googled....$850 retail :wow:

Last edited:

I have the machine buckle belt that A posted from JCF. It's pretty flimsy but it looks nice. It's also a fairly slim belt...just FYI.

hey guys, can anyone chime in please?

I sold a pair of shoes to someone int'l for $115 shipped but unfortunately it looks like it got lost in the mail. Hopefully it arrives soon, otherwise I have to issue a refund. Its not that big of a deal I guess but I just checked my paypal and though the ebay case has not closed, my paypal acct is negative $115. Does this mean they are holding that until the case finalizes or did the ebayer get his money back already? I have no emails from paypal informing me of this and when i click "resolve my negative balance" then go to resolution center it says I have no open cases. Anyone know the deal?

Coleworld, I had me wedding recently and we all wore navy suits and a medium brown shoe. None of the suits matched exactly, but all relatively close. The groomsmen all had the same tie, lapel pin and pocket square. I can send you some pics, inbox me your email.

Back
Top Bottom