Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Black hat isn't nearly as bad.

Kevin Spacey's tux would be dope if it fit properly.  JGL's looks like it has a cool texture.  Jared Leto did well with the white jacket.  John Legend's would be great but the jacket is a little too tight, I like the single button with the deep V/low button stance.  Captain Redbeard's looks awkward and Bradley Cooper looks like he was crammed into his jacket but I think his stance is part of it, looks like he's got the post-workout flex going on.  

Very little cuff showing overall.

I had it on for a little while but didn't pay that much attention.

Last edited:
Forgot to post NTs current mancrush

Givenchy shirt? Shoes are rad.

I have no idea who most of these people are :lol:

Suit and shoes are Givenchy, the stars on the collar isn't part of the shirt, it's an accessory/variation of a collar pin from Jason of BH iirc.

That leather adidas Track Jacket P is rocking is definitely exclusive right now. He's signed or signing with adidas in the near future, so that would explain the custom Stan Smith's, and track suits.

Kevin Spacey's tux would be dope if it fit properly.  JGL's looks like it has a cool texture.  Jared Leto did well with the white jacket.  John Legend's would be great but the jacket is a little too tight, I like the single button with the deep V/low button stance.  Captain Redbeard's looks awkward and Bradley Cooper looks like he was crammed into his jacket but I think his stance is part of it, looks like he's got the post-workout flex going on.  

Definitely agree. . .I didn't think the fit on Kevin Spacey's tux was too bad though; a lot of times, I think a more relaxed fit looks better on the older gents.

Not sure if you're looking for a backpack or messenger. Either way, you need to cop on sale. Check J. Crew, Banana Republic or Nordstrom Rack.
i ended up getting the billy kirk satchel @ jcrew for $410 after tax on an impulsive buy.... quality was very nice. student didnt work because it's not a jcrew item

i ended up getting the billy kirk satchel @ jcrew for $410 after tax on an impulsive buy.... quality was very nice. student didnt work because it's not a jcrew item
Nice. But man, you went over your budget just a little :lol:

Definitely agree. . .I didn't think the fit on Kevin Spacey's tux was too bad though; a lot of times, I think a more relaxed fit looks better on the older gents.
I don't think it needs to be super fitted but the jacket fits like a sack and on second glance part of what made it worse is his bulky watch sticking out and causing the sleeves to look way too long.  That and his hand in his pants pocket, pants looked a little sloppy.  It's not terrible but for that kind of event I'd expected a little better tailoring, like I said I think the tux itself was a nice choice.

For those who have the jcrew unsweat pants, how's the sizing? I'm a 30-31 waist which equates to a small according to the sizing chart. This accurate?

Back
Top Bottom