Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^ hahahaha normally i dont give a damn, but i am my going as my wife's guest and its a work thing and i dont want to show up as the lame who doesnt know how to dress properly for work functions.
I've done navy blue suit, white shirt, black bow tie, and a silk scarf before at an event full of dudes in full on bespoke tuxedos.

I got hella compliments on the scarf actually but not a single person was sweating me.

Edit: likely because they were paying attention to my date

where did you get the bowtie?

i wanna flourish at the symphony now that i got my joints tailored.

have tickets for early may and need dat tie

Dressing better, bruhs, I'm thinking of dying a leather jacket. I've read some good reviews about flebings leather dye, and I think I'm going to give it a try. Considering taking the jacket from a caramel brown color to a dark blue. Thoughts?

whats a good place to look for some slim/tapered dress slacks looking for khaki black and navy blue

whats a good place to look for some slim/tapered dress slacks looking for khaki black and navy blue

Some of the regulars may be able to give you advice, but I just snagged a pair from American Apparels 90% off sale of $7. I haven't got them yet so i can't attest to the quality/fit, but for $7 its worth looking into.

J. Crew, H&M, Uniqlo. Those places will have slim fitting joints depending on your budget.

What are some dope brands for hoodies under $90-100?
Go up $50 or so in price and get some loop wheeled joints from Reigning Champ.

If you're a size small: http://epauletnewyork.com/collectio...ng-champ-heavyweight-french-terry-hoodie-grey

Last edited:
where did you get the bowtie?

i wanna flourish at the symphony now that i got my joints tailored.

have tickets for early may and need dat tie

You mean..Where he got the black bowtie?

i know it sounds dumb , but i was at ksteezy's fav store and saw one for $50 and im' like not for something i'ma wear once..i'd rather hit upa mens wherehouse and get a clip joint :lol:

Just from the tie bar.

Bad quality imo but I rarely wear so its whatever.

thanks breh.. yea this would probably be a one time wear.

If you don't wanna spend 50 and only gonna wear it once? Amazon prime a 7-10 dollar tie.

They're okay for one night. I wore a mint green one, **** quality, but did the job for one night. 

Breh. Pre-tied is equally as lame as clip on.

It took me 30 min to learn. Youtube that ish or don't text me no mo'

Back
Top Bottom