Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Has anyone from SoCal had any luck finding gems at Wasteland? Specifically the Santa Monica location?

Went in there the other day, was quite impressed with their inventory. Looking to get a rider jacket for the low
grove has no sales section. I'm usually at Pasadena and Americana since they're close to the house. I also have my SAs' phone numbers so sometimes I don't go in at all.

Got it, thanks!

Just added the SEF Chelseas into my cart along with the Junipers.. for some reason the Junipers are coming up as $237 and not $185 .... waiting to hear a response back from Lian.. If anyone here has purchased Junipers can you confirm price? 

thanks 
Junipers??

Do you mean jodhpurs?

Man i saw these nike joints for like 40

They are great...flexible and comfortable.

But the whole tounge is connected to the shoe on the sides and i hate that.
omg please tell me where. PM me asap

Man i saw these nike joints for like 40

They are great...flexible and comfortable.

But the whole tounge is connected to the shoe on the sides and i hate that.

interested in the info..... i was actually thinking about buying these boots

Last edited:
I really hated those at first but i kinda see the appeal now.

Theyre a pretty versatile everyday comfy boy type o shoe.

If i knew nothing about sneakers and saw someone rocking those i might ask em what they were.

I don't even be beasting too crazy but I want those, fellas.

Last edited:
The word meermin has to be a top three word said in this thread all time. It's definitely top 1 of 2015

I don't mind. Wish I knew about Meermin before I bought mediocre Allen Edmonds and glued on Italian shoes for 2-3x the price when I graduated from college :lol:

Last edited:
Attached tongues are nice when it's raining or snowing. Was waking in the city last year and thought I was stepping into a small puddle, my foot ended up sinking in up to my ankle. My boot kept my foot completely dry though.

I don't mind. Wish I knew about Meermin before I bought mediocre Allen Edmonds and glued on Italian shoes for 2-3x the price when I graduated from college :lol:
No lies man. Truly great value for $200. No comparison. Still eating steak with asparagus.

The last. The designs. The MTO option. Closed channel sole at $200? Who else does that.

AE is losing especially since their sales aren't even enticing anymore.

If I were to start from scratch right now I would cop nothing but Meermins since I don't see myself dropping middle tier money like I did before.

Last edited:
This item is probably the dopest piece I've seen in a minute. Tempted to see how a large fit me :lol:

Last edited:
Kinda jelly they don't make capes for men. I want some Game Of Thrones type outerwear.

Last edited:
I straight up cannot tell if yall are serious about the man capes

Last edited:
It would just be something fun to wear. Men's coats are kinda boring while women have more options. I thought about just wearing a snuggie outside or get a nice heavy blanket and tie it with a cool brooch or pin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom