Dressing Better Vol 2.0

you really cannot compare leather vs crepe soles in terms of comfort. obviously the latter will be comfier...it's in its nature.

as for SEF feeling like a dress shoe...ehrm a lot of dress shoes use leather soles so that would make a lot of sense :lol:

you really cannot compare leather vs crepe soles in terms of comfort. obviously the latter will be comfier...it's in its nature.

as for SEF feeling like a dress shoe...ehrm a lot of dress shoes use leather soles so that would make a lot of sense :lol:
Don't even bother explaining. They are new to this and don't have a clue to this.

someone asked a Q..I answered. And TomDiginson, No question is a "bad" or "dumb" question. I was just trying to be helpful, and use relatable examples. No need to be dramatic bruvs

Last edited:
someone asked a Q..I answered. And TomDiginson, No question is a "bad" or "dumb" question. I was just trying to be helpful, and use relatable examples. No need to be dramatic bruvs
this is false. there are a million stupid questions.

this isn't grade school. 

Last edited:
SLP got the best shaped Chelsea IMO.

y'all got an issue with stacked heels though

True.

I got CP and SEF..I like my CP cuz its way more comfy, but the fit is not meant for me bc its too narrow and long. I actually had to size up due to how narrow the CP is. I don't even wear E sized shoes..anyone here own Bottega Veneta? I am about to pull the trigger but wanted opinions on the Bottega Veneta quality and sizing before I cop. Also wondering if any more colors is releasing....
41 SEF
42 CP
8.5-9 Vans
8 Timbs

Ask the high end thread for best answer because multiple dudes in there have 2 or 3 of those boots but yeah your feet are def different than mine. 7.5 times, 39.5 SEF, 39 CP (perfect fit), and I only had a 40 BV they were huge. Think I'd probably need a 38 38.5 in them.

Last edited:
How much them John Elliott knee rips gonna be hitting for on Monday?

At least $400... the Hanois were $365 I believe, and these are apparently supposed to be better quality (as per SF thread)

raw

Ahhh, I see, repped. Just checked their website, it's not as expensive as I thought they would be, definitely something to keep in mind in the future.

SEF is a MTO (made to order) company, do advise they do take a little while to come in. 
yeah the wait is painful haha but well worth it. 

You can always catch random pairs on grail for retail though because people are always ordering the wrong size and they aren't returnable. 

good way to skip the waiting process or you can just order them and forget about them till they get to you like I do. 

FAM what is SEFs return policy? They are going to be my first pair of Chelsea's and I am not sure if I am going to like them cause they aren't my style. I like how they look on other people just not sure how they will look on me.

Last edited:
FAM what is SEFs return policy? They are going to be my first pair of Chelsea's and I am not sure if I am going to like them cause they aren't my style. I like how they look on other people just not sure how they will look on me.
If something isn't your style, don't go after it just cause of the hype. You'll just be wasting your loot. SEF doesn't have a return policy as they are MTO

If something isn't your style, don't go after it just cause of the hype. You'll just be wasting your loot. SEF doesn't have a return policy as they are MTO

So much this.

If you're first reaction to a Kanye photo is wtf... Don't drop a g on it a month later.

Back
Top Bottom