Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yeah that's buddha.  

hes just under 100 lbs now

and he's a giant lap dog too...a gentle giant. 

but has been known to flex when he has too. thats why my other dog only has one eye. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
yeah that's buddha.  
hes just under 100 lbs now

and he's a giant lap dog too...a gentle giant. 
but has been known to flex when he has too. thats why my other dog only has one eye. :lol:  

Damn, sorry about the fetty eye but :rofl: at your dog flexing on him. Both those dogs really are gutter 8) Are they still cool after that scuffle? Coco is a giant lap dog too she can never be alone. Man pitbulls are the best dogs :pimp: I want to get a french bulldog though. Coco is fixed but any time my girl and I start some action she will try to mount one of us, without fail. I just yell "COCO CORNER" and she scurrys away to sit in the corner with her ears tucked back like she just ate the TV remote again :rofl:

Last edited:

Whats good with Oxfords.. I have every color from Uniqlo
laugh.gif
looking to faze them out and purchase better quality oxfords.. do they make non-iron OCBD ?
Switched over to Taylor stitch. Fits my body a bit better and way higher quality.
I need that extra trim fit papi do Taylor got me?
Measurements for ya, papi chulito -- https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...4cc3-b4c2-f1886c9f9401.pdf?445650016104402911

Seiko will forever be the greatest quality watch under $200, pretty sure you can even find them for under $100. I always recommend it to anyone looking for a cheap but great quality watch.
Tissot is a close second but they're slightly more expensive.

Last edited:
LMAO at the people in this thread discussing "gutta"ness out of all threads.

^ Next few months for Fall 2016 arrival. Aiming for low-mid 400s.

At that point, maybe best to stick to SEF for cheaper?

So who here has SEF's? I'm considering getting a grey pair but I've heard they're uncomfortable.

Heard from who? Mine are super comfy.
Mostly been reading on the styleforum thread. I saw a lot of complaints about the comfort. People saying their feet hurting after some time of walking in them, like going shopping etc. That was several months ago when I was still looking for all sorts of options. Maybe they're better now. Either way I did see enough reviews to give me some concern, that's why I ended up choosing the CP's

I'm going to assume the people making these complaints are cats who've never owned a pair of boots or dress shoes before. The boots are comfy, end of story. And this is coming from someone with really wide feet. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom