Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone here ever ship something to a buyer who has a PO box as his/her address?

What're your overall experiences? Any bad experiences? A potential buyer is interested in a $200+ jacket I'm selling, but PO box = can't add USPS signature confirmation to the package.

Thanks.
Don't do it.
Yeah, I'm not going through with it.

For what it's worth, his address is Paisley, Oregon (97636). It's practically in the middle of nowhere.

I live in the middle of nowhere on a reservation and I use my PO Box all the time. At least at our Post office they just hold it for me. If its signature confirmation, i just sign it when i pick my stuff up. It shouldnt be a big deal

Been looking for scoop necks for a minute figured I'd hop on the link. Preciate it!!

Also it's my first post in here I think.. Awesome community from what I've seen so far! I've been meaning to ask y'all: JE tees, unecks vs mercers? I know the difference in style but kind of torn between the two. Any advice?

shouts to the homie who used my Grana referral
Preference on U-Necks for sure

How do the Grana shirts run ?
I'm currently in between medium and large. Mediums fit fine but hug chest a bit too much. I prefer large as the slight drape is perfect imo.

I'd say TTS though.

Been looking for scoop necks for a minute figured I'd hop on the link. Preciate it!!

Also it's my first post in here I think.. Awesome community from what I've seen so far! I've been meaning to ask y'all: JE tees, unecks vs mercers? I know the difference in style but kind of torn between the two. Any advice?

I'm currently in between medium and large. Mediums fit fine but hug chest a bit too much. I prefer large as the slight drape is perfect imo.

I'd say TTS though.

What are measurables?

I'm 5'11 180lbs and was thinking of going with the M.

I like my tees to hug the chest.

I'd say TTS though.

What are measurables?

I'm 5'11 180lbs and was thinking of going with the M.

I like my tees to hug the chest.
5'10", 180lbs, chest measures 41-41.5"

I wear mediums every now and then but like large the best for me.

For what it's worth, his address is Paisley, Oregon (97636). It's practically in the middle of nowhere.
There's literally one broken stop light in that town, and it's right outside an uninhabited forest. I work in rural southern Oregon and I've seen bad, Paisley is at the absolute bottom of that list 
laugh.gif

There's literally one broken stop light in that town, and it's right outside an uninhabited forest. I work in rural southern Oregon and I've seen bad, Paisley is at the absolute bottom of that list 
laugh.gif
Damn

laugh.gif

There's literally one broken stop light in that town, and it's right outside an uninhabited forest. I work in rural southern Oregon and I've seen bad, Paisley is at the absolute bottom of that list :lol:

Damn

:lol:

population of 247 :x

Naw im good. He dont even deserve your fine garments for living in the middle of nowhere

I guess I can ask this in here.

Anyone know who makes these frames? Took a real liking to them when I watched the HBO film earlier.

I guess I can ask this in here.

Anyone know who makes these frames? Took a real liking to them when I watched the HBO film earlier.

Rayban has some like that. Club master frames. Not sure if those are rayban though

Back
Top Bottom