Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anything $ worthy come to mind? :lol:

New Republic by Mark McNairy $99 - https://www.newrepublicman.com/products/houston-chelsea-boot-3?variant=31219386307

Last edited:

No, I always post measurements for that exact reason. 

True, my brother sold a pair of pants to some dude on Reddit.

He got the pants, but complained that the color was darker/almost black than the dark navy in the listing. He said he'd pay return shipping and my brother was cool with it.

I asked him why he would take the return now that he lost ~$10 initial shipping cost.

What's dark navy other than blue that is almost black?

I sold a pair of jeans once and they guy complained that there was only one - he was expecting a pair!

Do you personally have these? How's the quality?

Yes, that's my pic. Quality is solid for the price, the crepe sole is nice and thick - a bit firmer with less give than the crepe used on Clarks DBs.

I went with 11.5, usually wear a 12 in Nike sneakers and 11 in Allen Edmonds dress shoes and they fit great.

What are y'all wearing for NYE? I'm supposed to be going to this masquerade ball, supposedly it's black tie but judging from the pictures I've seen from last year it's definitely not and I don't feel like buying a tux.

Had my eye on this for a while, might as well go ahead and grab it

What are y'all wearing for NYE? I'm supposed to be going to this masquerade ball, supposedly it's black tie but judging from the pictures I've seen from last year it's definitely not and I don't feel like buying a tux.

Had my eye on this for a while, might as well go ahead and grab it
Looks like your nvm

Not sure if this is the best place. But anyone suggest a weekender type bag?

I have a gym bag but i find myself needed a some what classy weekend bag to travel to and from my gfs class but might need to bring into work sometimes so i don't want it to be my soccer bag. If all else fails might just grab a hershel suppy weekender

Not sure if this is the best place. But anyone suggest a weekender type bag?

I have a gym bag but i find myself needed a some what classy weekend bag to travel to and from my gfs class but might need to bring into work sometimes so i don't want it to be my soccer bag. If all else fails might just grab a hershel suppy weekender
Everlane is pretty good

https://www.everlane.com/collections/mens-backpacks-bags

So I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this:

1) I bought a GAP jacket for $80 a month ago. GAP's return/exchange policy is 45 days. I found out today that they have a 2-week price adjustment policy.

2) The jacket got marked down to $30.

3) I returned the jacket today for $80 and asked to re-buy it for the lower $30 price.

4) The cashier told me that he couldn't do that (2-week price adjustment policy).

5) I asked him if this jacket was gonna be put back on the floor at the $30 price. He confirmed, but stayed firm on not letting me re-buy it for $30.

6) I made up a BS excuse to get the jacket back ("try it on again in the fitting room"). The cashier hesitated and asked his manager if this was okay and the manager approved.

7) I got the jacket back, went to another cashier, and bought it for $30.

Am I wrong in not agreeing with their logic? Sure, they'll "technically" lose money if I return for $80 and buy again for $30, but that's not really up to me, right?

I also didn't like having to make up a BS excuse, but as long as I got the jacket back in my hands, I saved myself $50.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom