Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Pinoy you don't have to wear suits for work anymore or did you upgrade or something ?

Last edited:
that's true, now that he has a career he's prob doing well for himself. Think he's an accountant or something, so his money def should be proper now. On to the mtm and bespoke suits these days

I dont think he had to..he just chose to.

I remember he caught flack for wearing a suit to a final or something
laugh.gif
Other students hating because they're not #NThandsome

For presentations in my business class, some people would wear shorts. I know the professor was shaking his head.

Does anyone know how wide the lapel on the Washington fit is?

Im trying to find a tie and I am wondering what width I should be looking for. 

Current gig doesn't require but i still wear. Only sold due to strength gainz since college days.

Now most of my wardrobe is suitsupply but possibly will be revamped after my trip to sweden. stuff in the works i'll just leave at that.

this article too:
http://casadisartoria.com/blog/exclusive-preview-blugiallo-x-r-culturi-pocket-square-collection

If anyone happens to be in Stockholm this saturday, let me know.

I won't be there, but I could give some spots to check out. How long will you be there?

Missed out on the SS outlet. Went to order and it was done. How long does it typically stay up? Gonna have to look elsewhere for some solid dress shirts, any recommendations? Any experience with TM Lewin or Charles Tyrwhitt?

Last edited:
Current gig doesn't require but i still wear. Only sold due to strength gainz since college days.

Now most of my wardrobe is suitsupply but possibly will be revamped after my trip to sweden. stuff in the works i'll just leave at that.

this article too:
http://casadisartoria.com/blog/exclusive-preview-blugiallo-x-r-culturi-pocket-square-collection

I won't be there, but I could give some spots to check out. How long will you be there?
Just an extended weekend. No time to really sight see as it is a business trip.

However, the guys at Blugiallo have already made reservations for some fly **** in the evening hours. Should be a good time :smokin

Missed out on the SS outlet. Went to order and it was done. How long does it typically stay up? Gonna have to look elsewhere for some solid dress shirts, any recommendations? Any experience with TM Lewin or Charles Tyrwhitt?
Susu Outlet does a sale every 6 months or so. Typically opens online on a Tuesday and closes 5-6 days later. I have tried a lot of shirts and I have been the happiest with Suitsupply. Their shirts are the best fit for an athletic build. If I were to get MTM shirts. I would simply send them in one of my Susu shirts to copy.

Medium or 15 neck. Not sure about the sleeve length, I'd have to check one of my current dress shirts which is BR and is a size small. Unfortunately I'm kinda in the middle where small fits poorly in some areas and so does a medium. My current dress shirts (which are pushing 4 y/o) I use for work aren't really even dress shirts just casual button ups. I need somethin reasonably priced to hold me over until I can get a good deal on some good quality shirts, kicking myself for not ordering sooner from SS. Not sure whether to go BR or look st some of these other sites that usually have deals for "the more you buy the cheaper" i.e. Charles Tyrwhitt

this article too:

However, the guys at Blugiallo have already made reservations for some fly **** in the evening hours. Should be a good time :smokin

Ok cool. If you get a chance, try their fast food. I recommend Max Burgers. Even McDonald's tastes better out there. Everything is so fresh and not bogged down with crazy chemicals and additives.

Medium or 15 neck. Not sure about the sleeve length, I'd have to check one of my current dress shirts which is BR and is a size small. Unfortunately I'm kinda in the middle where small fits poorly in some areas and so does a medium. My current dress shirts (which are pushing 4 y/o) I use for work aren't really even dress shirts just casual button ups. I need somethin reasonably priced to hold me over until I can get a good deal on some good quality shirts, kicking myself for not ordering sooner from SS. Not sure whether to go BR or look st some of these other sites that usually have deals for "the more you buy the cheaper" i.e. Charles Tyrwhitt

PM sent.

this article too:

Ok cool. If you get a chance, try their fast food. I recommend Max Burgers. Even McDonald's tastes better out there. Everything is so fresh and not bogged down with crazy chemicals and additives.
Thanks for the heads up Brandon. Will look into it.

this article too:

Thanks for the heads up Brandon. Will look into it.

No problem. Flipping Burgers is supposed to be really good too, but I didn't get to try it.

Haven't used TM Lewin, but I have used Charles Tyrwhitt and Hawes & Curtis. Would recommed both. I buy the extra slim fit versions for my build. 6'0 175 lbs. 15.5 34. Tell me why my SuSu Napoli size is a 36R though :lol:

Last edited:
From my first experience, Charles Tyrwhitt is the biggest pain in the *** due to their sizing and online ordering. They are a British company and sizing is different here in the US compared to our Euro counterparts. I've had to return and exchange 3 orders before i got the sizing correct and since their location is in England the shipping took forever. Even now the sleeves do not fit that great. If that doesn't bother you, I do recommend waiting until they have their 3 for $80 sale they often do. 

From my first experience, Charles Tyrwhitt is the biggest pain in the *** due to their sizing and online ordering. They are a British company and sizing is different here in the US compared to our Euro counterparts. I've had to return and exchange 3 orders before i got the sizing correct and since their location is in England the shipping took forever. Even now the sleeves do not fit that great. If that doesn't bother you, I do recommend waiting until they have their 3 for $80 sale they often do. 

Yeah I thought that was a year round deal I just checked and saw it was 4 for $199. Gonna probably scoop a couple of BR shirts to hold me over until I can figure out my exact measurements, etc. Also saw UNIQLO has some pretty cheap dress shirts as well that might get the job done for now. I def cannot roll w the slim fits unfortunately, the chest/back is always a problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom