Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I would never pay the actual price for a pair of CP Achilles. But at $200 thats a steal IMO and the best price I'll probably ever find all whites at.

Gonna see how they match up with my Margiela GAT's.

I would never pay the actual price for a pair of CP Achilles. But at $200 thats a steal IMO and the best price I'll probably ever find all whites at.

Gonna see how they match up with my Margiela GAT's.
Margiela leather quality is better and the GAT will be more comfortable.

But CP will have more wearability.

Could have sworn somebody said they weren't available in the US not long ago. Can't figure out how to search the thread on mobile but oh well. They don't have my size (11) on asos or end anyway smh

FWRD was doing a price match? Anyone see the CP's in white for a low price happy to see if this price match works out for me

update waited to long and didnt check fwd to see if they had my size until today i missed my window smh

Last edited:
Nice ^ Feel pumped to get my pair in too now. Was hesitant cause bought three pairs in the last month but couldn't pass on such great deals

Totally passed on that deal to price match.

Hoping the blushes go on sale soon. I'm gonna assume they should hit a sale sometime around fall.

Blushes are a must just saying

I'm set no more CP's until next year unless another sub 150 deal comes along :nerd:

Last edited:
IMG_9440.JPG

I get my glasses done there. Stopped by to get an adjustment and saw they had em on the shelf. Not bad at $95 if you're not getting a prescription

Anybody copped those Virgil x Warby Parker shades? Just curious..

IMG_9440.JPG

I get my glasses done there. Stopped by to get an adjustment and saw they had em on the shelf. Not bad at $95 if you're not getting a prescription
Unfortunately I require prescription. I think there dope. Trying to find a cheap alternative lol

Even with a prescription, you can get it for $95 at warby. Unless your eyes are really really bad then you might pay extra.

Back
Top Bottom