Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Had to wear a rental chopper tuxedo for my bro's wedding a couple of years back. Pink vest. Was the most godawful thing I've ever been forced to do. I never plan to get married, but out of sheer pettiness I'm debating it so I can get some revenge on big bro.

Who makes a reasonably priced cropped trouser? I have a couple of pairs from Topman which I love but they rarely get new stock.
def way better options but these jumped out immediately. copped blue and black for $10 couple weeks ago to give em a shot. for the price, these are beyond comfortable, breathable and cut perfectly at the ankle. know couple stores nearby had em in stock

https://www.uniqlo.com/us/en/men-dry-ex-ultra-stretch-ankle-length-pants-401345.html

Speaking of weddings, any suggestions for boots for a winter engagement shoot? Was thinking the AE Daltons but if you guys have any other in mind that would look good with a peacoat/dark jeans combo, please share, thanks!!

Chiming in on the wedding tux convo... I had some broke boyz and some cheap boyz in my party and it would have been impossible to get everybody to buy a tux so we went the rental route. I bought my own from suit supply though. Mine was peak lapel and theirs were notched lapel so it kinda set me apart from them which I actually liked. Had 9 groomsmen (only to match my lady’s 9 bridesmaids smh I coulda cut it down to like 4) and no way in hell I was shelling out $4500 on their tuxedos. Hell I didn’t even pay the $100something for them to rent. Weddings are expensive enough already for the bride and groom.

Speaking of weddings, any suggestions for boots for a winter engagement shoot? Was thinking the AE Daltons but if you guys have any other in mind that would look good with a peacoat/dark jeans combo, please share, thanks!!

The dalton boots that have the dainite rubber sole are pretty nice. Forgot how expensive they were.

Had 9 groomsmen (only to match my lady’s 9 bridesmaids smh I coulda cut it down to like 4) and no way in hell I was shelling out $4500 on their tuxedos. Hell I didn’t even pay the $100something for them to rent. Weddings are expensive enough already for the bride and groom.

If I was one of the five stand ins no way in hell I’d pay to rent a tux

My team rented
2j4x56e.png

Yea no way am I forcing everyone to buy tuxedos that they'll probably wear once every 3 years. Weddings are 50k + as is.

As long as their **** is tailored and matching i'm straight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom