Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Do you have regular or wide feet?

In most sneakers, I'm a 10, but 10.5 for running or other narrow shoes. For my 1000 Miles that I used to own, I got a size 9. I just went through some other forums, and most people are saying that they size down half a size from their usual dress shoes, which seems accurate to me (I wear a 9.5 in dress shoes)

Arrrggh, everyone’s foot is all over the place. I wanted to avoid going in the Wolverine store and trying them on and not buying. 10.5 sounds like the move but a 10 may be also. Hopefully wherever I buy from has a decent return policy, because I’m shooting for a discounted pair online.

Guys,

Im looking for a pair of black loafers to wear with suits... more of a business casual suit not a formal formal suit.

thoughts on brands and styles?

Price point would be around 250-400

Arrrggh, everyone’s foot is all over the place. I wanted to avoid going in the Wolverine store and trying them on and not buying. 10.5 sounds like the move but a 10 may be also. Hopefully wherever I buy from has a decent return policy, because I’m shooting for a discounted pair online.

Take advantage of nordstrom or zappos’ free shipping and returns. Order a few sizes, find out what fits best, and return all. I have 2 pairs of suede 1k mile boots. I treat them like dress boots and bought them 1/2 smaller than my other boots and wear with dress socks. I have just enough room lengthwise.

What does everyone think of Greats Brand? in particular their Royale all white/all black/all grey. They seem to going toward more CP themed colorways for less than half the price, just not sure of their quality

Anything worth purchasing at J.Crew, used to be my go to brand but haven’t stepped in store in a while. Have a coupon for 50% off.

Yeah, ordered a pair of the blue slip on vans from jcrew a few months ago. Been wanting to try their 484 stretch jeans but the site was out of my size during a sale. Also I ordered a bunch of washed tee shirts from jcrew factory and they’re my favorite shirts now. Gonna order more soon.

And painful too. Took me a long time to be able to wear them comfortably; never buying another pair . I mean, my pair is fine now, but I don't want to go through that break in process again :lol: Most of my boots/shoes break in within a week of wearing them. I think it took me damn near a month for the Meermins, and even now they're still very stiff (but wearable).
Pretty much this. Shoe looks really good though

Hey fam any suggestions for some business casual pants? I’d like to wear them with a long sleeve button up and my AE’s.

I picked up a few pairs of the 770 stretch chinos from J. Crew recently and really like them.

Looking for a new leather belt. The one I have now is pretty old. Any suggestions?

where can i get this polo
conor-mcgregor-arrest-courthouse-bus-attack.jpg

Anyone have any advice on John Elliot denim? Im looking at the Cast 2 but not sure if they are worth the price tag. I tried them on instore and love the fit. Any advice or alternatives would be helpful.

Anyone have any advice on John Elliot denim? Im looking at the Cast 2 but not sure if they are worth the price tag. I tried them on instore and love the fit. Any advice or alternatives would be helpful.

If you have the money to blow id say buy them. I have a pair and I love them. That being said I rock my Uniqlo denim more often. Not really sure what else is out there to compare them to. Try the cheaper brands like HM, Uniqlo, Zara, etc. They always copy each other.

But shoes and denim should be pieces you invest in a lil more. I'd rather have 1-2 expensive jeans knowing they fit just right and are solid quality.

Back
Top Bottom