Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have some pics from when I first got them:

NcMvL86.jpg

QLZ9XpP.jpg

oh these are nice.

they are the brown color, not natural right?

These are beautiful. Does he sell them?

he does. think his firsts are usually around $500, shipped from norway i believe.

oh these are nice.

they are the brown color, not natural right?

No, they are natural. They were slightly darker than I would have preferred because I like pale natural CXL, but I love them. Leather is so soft, interior lining leather is super soft, I like the dainite sole.

I have a pair of Red Wing Beckmans 9016 that just look and feel like tanks compared to these AE boots. They have a much slimmer toe and profile than the RW too.

CCN2nXs.jpg

R6cMqVM.jpg

cYVGGw8.jpg

No, they are natural. They were slightly darker than I would have preferred because I like pale natural CXL, but I love them. Leather is so soft, interior lining leather is super soft, I like the dainite sole.

I have a pair of Red Wing Beckmans 9016 that just look and feel like tanks compared to these AE boots. They have a much slimmer toe and profile than the RW too.

CCN2nXs.jpg

R6cMqVM.jpg

cYVGGw8.jpg

oh really? the stock images i see make it seem so much lighter. i guess that has to do with the age?

Anyone know if there are any places that have some Common Projects on sale now?

Looking specifically for a white pair of BBall Lows.

-Drew

Just wanna continue my praise for American Eagle flex denim
They can win the game by just doing similar washes to John Elliott

AE also has the best return policy in the game
I've returned stuff I bought a year ago, but never wore

Just wanna continue my praise for American Eagle flex denim
They can win the game by just doing similar washes to John Elliott

AE also has the best return policy in the game
I've returned stuff I bought a year ago, but never wore
Denim fit pics for reference

Anyone know if there are any places that have some Common Projects on sale now?

Looking specifically for a white pair of BBall Lows.

-Drew

What size are you?

I would check Grailed; I just bought a pair for $278. There were a few sites that had a size 40 and 41 for $329.

What size are you?

I would check Grailed; I just bought a pair for $278. There were a few sites that had a size 40 and 41 for $329.

Well I'm a size 12 when it comes to Nikes and Jordans. Should a 45 be good for me? Or should I actually size down?

Thanks!

-Drew

Well I'm a size 12 when it comes to Nikes and Jordans. Should a 45 be good for me? Or should I actually size down?

Thanks!

-Drew

So this is my first time ordering a pair of Bball lows, and I heard they fit huge — bigger than Achilles. My usual CP size is 41, but I ordered a 40 in bballs. I am a US9 for reference. If you wanna wait until later this week, I can give you an accurate account when they arrive.

Can anyone recommend a pair of casual shoes / sneakers?
My new daily fit is something like below: dark tee / hoodie + patterned wool pants
Can get more creative with shoe choice beyond Vans / Adidas

Capture.JPG

So this is my first time ordering a pair of Bball lows, and I heard they fit huge — bigger than Achilles. My usual CP size is 41, but I ordered a 40 in bballs. I am a US9 for reference. If you wanna wait until later this week, I can give you an accurate account when they arrive.

drew drew

Confirmed that the last iteration of Bball lows with the "1842" style code fit two sizes too big. I ordered them in a 40, and they still fit a little roomier than my 41 Achilles. From reading up on StyleForum, it looks like the newest iteration of the Bball lows fit normally, so take your normal CP size. Hope that helps.

This is what I mean by the 1842 version:

cbeb70a2-0854-4039-add4-0f5d93ad381e-jpeg.1021025

Be cognizant of that when you purchase.

drew drew

Confirmed that the last iteration of Bball lows with the "1842" style code fit two sizes too big. I ordered them in a 40, and they still fit a little roomier than my 41 Achilles. From reading up on StyleForum, it looks like the newest iteration of the Bball lows fit normally, so take your normal CP size. Hope that helps.

This is what I mean by the 1842 version:

cbeb70a2-0854-4039-add4-0f5d93ad381e-jpeg.1021025

Be cognizant of that when you purchase.
This. Everyone just kept yelling buy a size down, but I ended up going with my gut feeling and went TTs with the latest batch of bball lows and you definetly shouldn't size down. Hell, I felt like my TTS pair was also a little snug.

This. Everyone just kept yelling buy a size down, but I ended up going with my gut feeling and went TTs with the latest batch of bball lows and you definetly shouldn't size down. Hell, I felt like my TTS pair was also a little snug.

Yeah those Styleforum guys really know their stuff. Bball lows so clean though :smokin

Back
Top Bottom