Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looking for a leather moto jacket. What’s some brands you guys would recommend ? Sub $500 I would say if possible

With Fall a month or two away, what boots we looking at fellas? Really need a pair.

The three I'm looking at are LL Bean Katahdin, J Crew Kenton, and Thursdays.

Everything else in this price bracket looks so bulky and "work boot" ish. Feel like you have to spend like $500+ for a slim, more casual style like Viberg. Or you have to wait for a sale/buy used.

With Fall a month or two away, what boots we looking at fellas? Really need a pair.

Just wearing my old ones. My Red Wing 875s that I wear the most. Gotta clean my light brown suede Wolverine boots and still have a dark brown pair sitting in its box.

Been on the lookout for some sleek looking black boots. Have a pair of black RW Beckmans but they look huge.

Just wearing my old ones. My Red Wing 875s that I wear the most. Gotta clean my light brown suede Wolverine boots and still have a dark brown pair sitting in its box.

Been on the lookout for some sleek looking black boots. Have a pair of black RW Beckmans but they look huge.

Of the ones you have which are the slimmest looking? Don’t really like that bulky look.

The three I'm looking at are LL Bean Katahdin, J Crew Kenton, and Thursdays.

Everything else in this price bracket looks so bulky and "work boot" ish. Feel like you have to spend like $500+ for a slim, more casual style like Viberg. Or you have to wait for a sale/buy used.

I have the Allen Edmonds Higgins Mill in natural CXL and they are probably my favorite pair of footwear

Not too bulky, I wear them with chinos and jeans to work.

Haven’t posted here in a minute. Saw you guys talking about boots and I just got a pair of Sorels for work. I work in a lab so am on my feet all day and spill a lot of sticky stuff. Needed something comfortable and durable. Can’t do those Goodyear welts and hard wood soles any more. I haven’t even worn my CP Chelsea’s in over a year. These are gonna be my new daily’s though I am liking them a lot.

180BACC0-0249-4CBC-9CD3-DC4A4D3A0F99.jpeg

They actually look pretty sick on feet think they come in some other colors too. If you’re sick of breaking in boots or just want to be more comfortable.

Also found these from a couple years ago buried in my closet. Size 39 SLP combat boots. I wear 7.5/8 and these were too small for me. If anyone is interested I’ll give you a great deal they were $1000 retail. Rare size and color. Probably fit a size 6.5/7 foot. Only wore them once, painfully, they are in new condition pretty much.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Also found these from a couple years ago buried in my closet. Size 39 SLP combat boots. I wear 7.5/8 and these were too small for me. If anyone is interested I’ll give you a great deal they were $1000 retail. Rare size and color. Probably fit a size 6.5/7 foot. Only wore them once, painfully, they are in new condition pretty much.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Dang those are nice...how much

I am not looking for much just trying to get rid of them. Still have box, dust bags and think there might be some extra laces. Just PM me an offer if you’re interested.

Monarchs fire though!

Pushing 30 now bro this is what I wear everyday lol. It is nice to not have to dress better any more I haven’t touched a pair of slacks or a tie since I resigned from my office job last May. Don’t even own dress shoes currently.

Back
Top Bottom