Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone into Offwhite or Virgil?

Everything I've seen from him is pretty trash including his nike collabs.

^ I’m not the most into “hype” or large logos but I did check out a few of the pants/sweatpants. Had to size down on sweatpants and decided they weren’t for me.

I will be looking into an OW jacket for this fall though.

I can agree at most with items being trash and set for pure hype.

Anywhere left online where I can cop the Canvas Levi's x Justin Timberlake Trucker? Salty I missed out.

7b09ac3e-2455-4013-9e48-7f01b79afe8d.jpeg

Anywhere left online where I can cop the Canvas Levi's x Justin Timberlake Trucker? Salty I missed out.

7b09ac3e-2455-4013-9e48-7f01b79afe8d.jpeg
Just saw this this morning on the nordstrom site. Sold out. If you kive in nyc check the Levi’s flagship store on 14th street.
I went by there yesterday and they carry a couple of items that don’t even show up online

I forgot timberlake released that album where he dresses like an outdoorsman / lumberjack. he probably tried to get collabs with rrl or pendelton first.

6B24F290-9ACC-476C-AB1C-AD42309B9823.jpeg
B7814EC6-4B9E-4ED3-8AE5-F09303FA8A84.jpeg
This Zara JeanJackwt was on heavy rotation in my euroTrip...don’t sleep on Zara bros, I know is a cheap *** brand but aesthetically you can find some gems.

Cm'on with that silly Supreme fanny pack. You better than that. :smh:

I forgot timberlake released that album where he dresses like an outdoorsman / lumberjack. he probably tried to get collabs with rrl or pendelton first.

His concert merch was a collab w heron Preston

I'm still salty I missed on those JT3s

Cm'on with that silly Supreme fanny pack. You better than that. :smh:

I wasn’t a fan at all, got it from my broinlow for the low low right before I left, figure it was a safe way to carry important **** without worrying about pickpocketers and I gotta say, it was a great accessory to have while on vacay...lol

Shout to whoever mentioned AE flex denim in here. I don't think I ever even walked in an AE before, but I was in the mall yesterday and decided to check it out based on the rec.

Anyways, there's a buy one get one half off sale goin now, walked out with two pairs for $79.47. Good fit and mad comfortable for cheap.

Getting my first indochino suit this week. Having a sale at the mall for $299
20181005_203240.jpg

Curious about how the experience in this thread has been

Grabbed the faded black denim jacket at Zara, It's got a nice stretchy feel. Cheers Ksteezy

Any daily backpacks you guys recommend ? Trying to get something that looks good while is still functional too

Personally think indo is whack but that's from dealing with an online fitting for my father. I would hope in store you are experiencing something better.

Back
Top Bottom