Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What are "office shorts?" Are people wearing shorts in the office these days? Where do I apply?

First image that I saw when i searched “office shorts”.
7964E33D-9596-4E88-950B-BE9740543783.jpeg

I always thought that this look was pretty wild.

My company doesn’t have a dress code, so I see dudes in tanks and shorts quite frequently in the summer. I always have to wear a jacket in my building because it’s so cold, so I don’t get how they aren’t freezing.

First image that I saw when i searched “office shorts”.
7964E33D-9596-4E88-950B-BE9740543783.jpeg

I always thought that this look was pretty wild.

My company doesn’t have a dress code, so I see dudes in tanks and shorts quite frequently in the summer. I always have to wear a jacket in my building because it’s so cold, so I don’t get how they aren’t freezing.

Next level should be to make that jacket and dress shirt short-sleeved.

business attire in Bermuda
bermuda-shorts-TABS.jpg

bermuda-dot-205-750x509.jpg

Bermuda shorts, also known as walk shorts[1] or dress shorts, are a particular type of short trousers, worn as semi-casual attire by both men and women. The hem, which can be cuffed or un-cuffed, is around 1 inch above the knee.

They are so-named because of their popularity in Bermuda, a British Overseas Territory, where they are considered appropriate business attire for men when made of suit-like material and worn with knee-length socks, a dress shirt, tie, and blazer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_shorts

I know I've mentioned it before, but impressed again with Abercrombie products. Bought some linen shirts (only complaint is they are a bit long, but might shrink a little in the wash), and some denim shirts (blue and black). Great fit, quality fabric, and they were like $25 each. Basically the new J.Crew (back when they made good ****) for me.

Yeah j crew I’ll only grab crazy discount with coupon for being a card member. Yesterday had additional 50% off sale plus I had 2 $20 off min purchase of $20 coupons.

I know I've mentioned it before, but impressed again with Abercrombie products. Bought some linen shirts (only complaint is they are a bit long, but might shrink a little in the wash), and some denim shirts (blue and black). Great fit, quality fabric, and they were like $25 each. Basically the new J.Crew (back when they made good ****) for me.
Facts. Wearing a tee from them now. A&F and Hollister make solid pieces. I buy them without the logo or buy ones I can easily remove the logo with a seam ripper

Next level should be to make that jacket and dress shirt short-sleeved.

You can’t be posting fire ideas like that in a public forum. Someone might steal it and make a fortune.:rofl:

As if that look wasn’t outrageous enough, the pics of the dudes in the high socks are next level.

Serge gotta go after seeing him in the kilt, like what would be the reason you’d wanna wear that.

Lebron only semi pulls it off because his 6-8 ain’t gonna work on someone with a small frame.

Snagged a pair of JE Iodine's for $156 from Notre. Hoping I like the wash, as I really wanted the Nimbus but these seem similar but maybe "earlier" in the raw / fading process.

That English prep school boy suit Lebron is wearing has to go too... he looks like a jackass.

Most of these ball players are fashion victims of the highest degree.

It's a shame that you have to dress like a fruit cake if you want fame and fortune if you're a black man... pink sweaters, pink shirts, overly tight clothes, skirts, rainbows... smdh

That English prep school boy suit Lebron is wearing has to go too... he looks like a jackass.

Most of these ball players are fashion victims of the highest degree.

It's a shame that you have to dress like a fruit cake if you want fame and fortune if you're a black man... pink sweaters, pink shirts, overly tight clothes, skirts, rainbows... smdh
I blame the world travel. Call it culture, I know it’s summer here when I start seeing strange sandals

Back
Top Bottom