Dressing Better Vol 2.0

JE shorts are lined, practice and game. As opposed to like a EE short, which is just the mesh. It's even in product descriptions as "Fully Lined"

Have some patagonia baggies but both my pairs are 7 inch. Tried 5 inch and had to return them. When i sat down in them they legit became briefs :lol:

Any hip to Eric Emanuel shorts? Really liked the latest lightning bolt release but missed out. From everything I have read they fit a little small. I am a 32-33 range of waist and most people have said go L over M
I have some EE shorts. They are my go to for hot summer days here in the south. I have a 32 waist and go with mediums. If your tall I’d size up for the length though. I’m only 5’7”. As for the person that called them trash, quality of all of mine have been on point and no issues after lots of washes even though he recommends dry cleaning.
8234C35A-75DC-423B-A3A5-627985610979.png
F4268734-E88A-49D3-9F36-4A63241F8D39.jpeg

cutting out the liner on baggies is the standard? yall rock just as standard shorts and not swim? or both

I have some EE shorts. They are my go to for hot summer days here in the south. I have a 32 waist and go with mediums. If your tall I’d size up for the length though. I’m only 5’7”. As for the person that called them trash, quality of all of mine have been on point and no issues after lots of washes even though he recommends dry cleaning.

Are all those shorts in the pic all mesh? No lining or anything? Pockets?

bit the bullet on 5" baggies last night on Patagonia.com

went w/ black, purple, and fire (red)

wish the spiced coral that I saw floating around last year was still available

we'll see what the verdict is

if anyone else is looking to grab some rakuten has 5% cash back - https://www.rakuten.com/r/FBBROW5?eeid=28187

any site that has these discounted either has sizes XL and up so this seems to be the best discount you'll find if looking for smaller sizes and a lot of color options

bit the bullet on 5" baggies last night on Patagonia.com

went w/ black, purple, and fire (red)

wish the spiced coral that I saw floating around last year was still available

we'll see what the verdict is

if anyone else is looking to grab some rakuten has 5% cash back - https://www.rakuten.com/r/FBBROW5?eeid=28187

any site that has these discounted either has sizes XL and up so this seems to be the best discount you'll find if looking for smaller sizes and a lot of color options
How do they compare to the nike woven shorts

Been wearing jeans and loafers a lot recently. Mostly due to the ease of sliding them on and off when going house to house in these COVID times....I think I need a black pair. Have a medium brown penny and a grey tassel pair. Both Johnston and Murphy.

I know several of you guys have Meermins, right? Any other recs?

It really depends on the style that you're looking for (penny, tassel, string, belgian, etc). There's definitely more options for loafers now than ever imo.

Reviews seem good for the Meermin unlined but after killing my feet trying to break in their shoes like 6 years ago, i swore off Meermin.

For myself personally, my loafers consist of:
Alden LHS (brown suede)
Alden Tassel (black cordovan)
Baudoin & Lange (black suede & brown tassel)
Belgian Shoes (various materials/colors)
Gucci 1953 (black)
EG Piccadilly (brown)

I'm also looking at more lower vamp loafers and mules. The Armoury seems to be the only one in RTW that even has a low vamp model.

I’ll vouch for the meermin unlined loafers
that’s all I wear now
They have also started to use their flex soles on their unlined loafer which I’m interested in. The outsole is said to be very flexible and their insole is supposed to be memory foam :nerd:

And meermin is letting people do a custom unlined loafer right now that ends this weekend.
anyone copping? Pretty good amount of options and the price is the same.
sfc415 sfc415

Last edited:
Got my Patagonia baggies in the mail today

despite the inseam being 5” the overall length is comparable to my 7” Chubbies...maybe slightly longer

I’ll vouch for the meermin unlined loafers
that’s all I wear now
They have also started to use their flex soles on their unlined loafer which I’m interested in. The outsole is said to be very flexible and their insole is supposed to be memory foam :nerd:

And meermin is letting people do a custom unlined loafer right now that ends this weekend.
anyone copping? Pretty good amount of options and the price is the same.
sfc415 sfc415

I own a pair of their unlined loafers as well. Very comfortable in comparison to other pairs of their shoes.

Back
Top Bottom