Dressing Better Vol 2.0

🔥🔥🔥
UniformLA and Uniqlo the only tees you need in life

John Elliott is a rip Off
Agreed. I’m not too big a fan of the JE tees that I’ve tried and the two options you mentioned are a better value unless JE is caught on sale.

I ordered a ton of bella + canvas shirts for like $3 a piece and I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality. Haven't worn clothes w a logo in months

Uniqlo has tees for 15 and sometimes 10 bucks. Great quality and they don't shrink. Not sure what more you can ask for?

:lol: at great quality

they’re good for working out in, but I would rather spend extra and have a better quality shirt

Last edited:
Recs for a varsity jacket with leather sleeves that’s slim fitting for sub $200?

ive tried Stewart and Strauss as well as golden bear but the sleeves are way too baggy.

Recs for a varsity jacket with leather sleeves that’s slim fitting for sub $200?

ive tried Stewart and Strauss as well as golden bear but the sleeves are way too baggy.
at that price point, you're really sacrificing both leather quality and fit....you might be lucky to find a more expensive piece used on ebay/grailed/poshmark for around your budget if you're lucky. i would look for APC, falcon garments, or even ToJ, as they all were pretty popular at one point.

you can also just grab a stewart&strauss or something similar, and take it to a tailor or leathercrafter to do some work on the sleeves. not sure what the typical cost of that service is though, so it might not even be worth it on that inexpensive of a jacket.

Last edited:
^ thanks dude. I've been looking for a varsity the past decade and never pulled the trigger until a few weeks ago.

Ended up purchasing a ToJ on grailed but ended up fitting wayyyyy too small.

2778A2DF-69B3-47A8-A98B-A4FC33BDAB21.jpeg
69966A3B-5F15-4178-8BE0-52780CF157FD.jpeg

Now obviously YMMV, but I did find this Coach varsity at Marshall’s last week for $200. Slim fitting with leather sleeves. They had 2 at my local store. Was very close to pulling the trigger but decided against it.

Anyone in here tried out the Uniqlo U hoodies? Copped the brown one, and I'm interested to see how it is. Gonna try and head by the store later today and see if they have a black in stock.

Edit: Just saw that the medium Brown is sold out, so glad I bought it last night :lol:

Anyone in here tried out the Uniqlo U hoodies? Copped the brown one, and I'm interested to see how it is. Gonna try and head by the store later today and see if they have a black in stock.

Edit: Just saw that the medium Brown is sold out, so glad I bought it last night :lol:

Don't think I ever copped U stuff. Hoodies look good but their tees feel like construction paper

Just got this Falcon Garments A2 on the low

Attachments

• 6C4D44BF-5C3A-4A92-9009-73B0877373E8.jpeg
    6C4D44BF-5C3A-4A92-9009-73B0877373E8.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 699
  • 0E6E9EEB-E1F7-4F61-AE17-99C3C04C912E.jpeg
    0E6E9EEB-E1F7-4F61-AE17-99C3C04C912E.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 1,338
Back
Top Bottom