Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Getting married in a couple of weeks. Any suggestions on a cool black wedding shoe.

Wearing a green jacket with black accents, black vest, black pants.

Exquisite list I like the Gisup's the most now I gotta track those down.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Meermin sale. Got these in, but they run big on me. It's a UK 8.5 (so a US 9.5, but runs more like a 10). Sold out on the site and in store. These are not the unlined ones.

I got from the sale, so no returns/exchanges, but if anyone wants for $160 (the amount I paid shipped) lmk. Retail is 195.

s-l1600.jpeg

Anyone know of a brand with pants that almost look business casual, but are also synthetic / stretch / could be used for travel?

Anyone know of a brand with pants that almost look business casual, but are also synthetic / stretch / could be used for travel?

If you’re looking for something cheap, but doesn’t look too cheap., check the core temp slim fit chinos from banana republic. Pretty comfortable, the fit is good if you’re not super skinny, and they do the trick. Probably one of the more comfortable pants I own despite being synthetic.

If you want something better quality the ABC pants from Lulu are solid, but a bit more casual. Can’t tuck a shirt in those imo.

Maybe it's just me or the shirts that I bought but I feel like 100% cotton t-shirts hold in scents that don't go away even after multiple washes

Ended up scraping the bespoke suit, my wedding is in 2 weeks and the guy who "designed" it still didn't get it to me.

Ended up grabbing a JCrew tux with these Gucci loafers.

0400099103912_BLACK.jpeg

Edit received original suit and returned off principal.

Last edited:
Anyone know of some decent priced french cuff fitted or slim white dress shirts, need them for these cuff links I just recently bought from Scotland, also looking for a pair of white distressed denim not too skinny, seen some online but I'm wary of the fit since it's a hit or miss with bottoms online. Also, I was looking to get this Zara coat but for a fast fashion brand don't know if I should cop.
4183265700_6_1_1.jpg

With summer coming up I am looking for quality T's and Tanks. Any brands out there that are worth checking out?

If you're looking to splurge I enjoy Lady White Co Tees, I might be falling for the hype but they feel nice to me. I sized up for looser fitting tee

Who washes their clothes in cold water? Does it clean just as good as warm or hot water? Trying to preserve my black clothes from fading

Back
Top Bottom