Dressing better

Oops.....The family is mexican. Its my girls cousin.

My bad if i offended anyone
ohwell.gif

TJ Detweiler wrote
Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol

2zyygzd.jpg

2e2176c.jpg

TJ - info on those white sneakers please??

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Oops.....The family is mexican. Its my girls cousin.

My bad if i offended anyone
ohwell.gif

Expect alooooooooot of dudes to be rocking *%#$ like Affliction, Ed Hardy, and other brands that use rhinestones.
Think Jersey Shore crew. They are referred to as "paisas".

Expect the dudes on the royal court or whatever to be rocking some real boxy #@% suits.
Possibly accompanied with a fedora thinking they're the hot *%#$.

The only positive thing to expect is the majority of females wearing some real slutty dresses.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by tobiastorgenson

TJ Detweiler wrote
Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol

2zyygzd.jpg

2e2176c.jpg

Who else doesn't feel comfortable wearing brand spanking new damn near blinding white shoes.

I prefer having the shoes look somewhat mildly worn but still fresh.

nerd.gif

tobiastorgenson wrote:

They are from ASOS here . The quality is pretty damn good. I'll def order myself another pair of these down the line. Also, there was a 20% off code when I bought these. I think they do that at least once a month from what I've seen.

Thinking about getting a trucker jacket from Levi's website (30% off sale w/code: FRIENDS). I know RFX has one, but recommendations on what color is most versatile? I'm torn between dark khaki and rigid. I do like how Jake pulled it off in the khaki/brown though:

Jake-Gyllenhaal-Levis-Workwear-by-Filson-Type3-Trucker-Jacket-Ray-Ban-Sunglasses.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Quick question for anyone knowledgeable.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've wanted a Levi's Sherpa Jacket for awhile now and haven't been able to find one i like, or they are always a size small, in store. Found one online...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Question is How do the Fit? I'm fairly muscular and normally wear a Large, should I go up to an XL or Keep it at a L? Thanks.[/color]

Opinions of an outfit for a wedding this summer
-Grey suit
-White shirt
-Black bow tie
-Black suspenders or a black belt
-Black shoes

Also, I was wondering about a nice versatile watch with interchangeable straps? Not really sure how watches work or what to look for exactly. Pointers?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Opinions of an outfit for a wedding this summer
-Grey suit
-White shirt
-Black bow tie
-Black suspenders or a black belt
-Black shoes

Also, I was wondering about a nice versatile watch with interchangeable straps? Not really sure how watches work or what to look for exactly. Pointers?
Summer calls for touches of color here and there.

Not on some Craig Sager steez...

2545095 by Antoeknee1, on Flickr

... but some subtle, subdued hints of color would work nicely.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

2zyygzd.jpg

2e2176c.jpg

Nice pick up on the Asos.  How do they fit?  They literally look like CP's if the vamp wasn't so steep.  The quality looks much better in your pics than the site.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Cronicmolemolereturns is EASILY the biggest hater on NT.

I wouldnt pay much attention to his opinion....on any subject.
LMAO are you serious?
the cardigan doesn't work %@!... I've never been a hater just real.

Can we get some info on what patterns go together? For instance what pattern shirt goes with what pattern tie? Thanks

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Cronicmolemolereturns is EASILY the biggest hater on NT.

I wouldnt pay much attention to his opinion....on any subject.

Easily? Nah.

@georgehimself... styleblogger fit you are talking about was last year around 9/11 fyi.

Definitely need to scoop up a linen suit this summer.

Anyways Gents...

Can anyone recommend some solid shorts, no cargos I have plenty and please, no Jorts. Price range $30-50

gotta attend a graduation tomorrow

gonna go with black sport coat
im thinking yellow oxford
dark jeans

causal but clean

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg

for summer

You look clean my dude
pimp.gif
I wouldve gone solid blue instead of striped shirt but this works.  You're only missing a belt, what color shoes you wearing?

Back
Top Bottom