Dressing better

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Definitely need to scoop up a linen suit this summer.

Anyways Gents...

Can anyone recommend some solid shorts, no cargos I have plenty and please, no Jorts. Price range $30-50

if you are looking for a clean pair of shorts hit up JCREW's stanton shorts right now some of them are on sale online and i think ima post up my 20% off catalog coupon on here tomorrow since i don't think ill be using it, i scooped up about 5 pairs before my vacation and have 2 left over from last year....length is perfect IMO riht above the knee...they are in your price range also.
5533555828_92f19596f9_b.jpg

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg

for summer

You look clean my dude
pimp.gif
I wouldve gone solid blue instead of striped shirt but this works.  You're only missing a belt, what color shoes you wearing?

I believe Dom gouge and that's a model from the ga magazine. Still a dope fit non the less.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

ae shorts are a lil long

they have a 10" inseam on the regular shorts

I'm 6'1 and they still go past my kneecaps
same reason i didn't recommend the AE shorts, those JCREW shorts are the truth man.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

ae shorts are a lil long

they have a 10" inseam on the regular shorts

I'm 6'1 and they still go past my kneecaps
same reason i didn't recommend the AE shorts, those JCREW shorts are the truth man.
pimp.gif

I have a 9 inch one and it's perfect
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol

2zyygzd.jpg

2e2176c.jpg

Nice pick up on the Asos.  How do they fit?  They literally look like CP's if the vamp wasn't so steep.  The quality looks much better in your pics than the site.

Yeah how do these fit?  I'm usually a 9.5 but I see on their site they don't have half sizes.

Fellas, I have an interview at Starbucks in a couple of days and I dot know what to wear. Lol. I don't own anything like slacks or a shirt. Help a brotha out.

I have a Banana Republic Tailored fit blazer size 42R if anyone is interested?
1zz3t4x.jpg

Here's a pic of me in a 38R BR tailored fit blazer for reference.
29vbbis.jpg

Can I get some opinions on shirts of this style?
Basically...solid color, with maybe paisley accents.  I've gotten a bit tired of wearing just solid white shirts, or solid blue shirts and I've been looking for a change.  What are the thoughts on this style?

148833_501876122813_741697813_7585811_8179118_n.jpg

winter%2Bshirt%2Bdetail.jpg

ad%2B6.jpg

^ Not a fan of the inside design. It looks like an old dude in Palm Beach trying to look cool. I say pass.

Hey fellas! This is not a buy/sell thread. Please take that elsewhere! 1348 pages and you haven't seen anyone selling fondant mess this up for everyone else!

/\/\/\ Lets just hope he's giving the blazer away.

eiddyfouw- I've seen shirts with accents that work and neither of those are it.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol

2zyygzd.jpg

Nice pick up on the Asos.  How do they fit?  They literally look like CP's if the vamp wasn't so steep.  The quality looks much better in your pics than the site.

Yeah how do these fit?  I'm usually a 9.5 but I see on their site they don't have half sizes.
I'm a 9.5 as well. I ordered the 9 and they seem to be a lil tight. Nothing uncomfortable really, but a 9.5 would have been perfect with a little bit of wiggle room.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

do you guys consider all black suits to be out of style?
black suits are frowned upon.  typically should be worn for funerals, etc.  But of course, you can do whatever you want.

Job interview coming up for a finance position.

Thinking about something like what was posted on the page before minus the shades:

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg

Basically the same fit, but a dark brown suit instead. Too much or just right?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

for summer

You look clean my dude
pimp.gif
I wouldve gone solid blue instead of striped shirt but this works.  You're only missing a belt, what color shoes you wearing?
FcnF9.jpg
Is there a problem? Maybe you should address it instead of posting a picture..

Back
Top Bottom