Dressing better

At times I think cats on here in general like giving out those NBA heights. Must be different seasons on the same style or cats don't know their true heights. Some of the stuff I see on here doesn't match with what I see in real life regarding sizing issues at times

Originally Posted by donjuan513

/\/\/\ Lets just hope he's giving the blazer away.

eiddyfouw- I've seen shirts with accents that work and neither of those are it.
Yeah man...I felt the same way...that's why I've been walking past that store and never really walking in it (after seeing what's in the windows)
Point me into a direction where I can find some nice "accented" shirts.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

new shirt...

that looks like a gorgeous collar roll. like the extended points. nice color choice too. will like to see it worn to see how the collar rolls. 

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

need yall help NT,

what color tie would go well with this shirt? color of the shirt is "pool" btw.

15d2qvk.jpg

thanks.

I swear I saw a dude wearing this exact thing last night at Someday in Portland, OR.  Instantly thought he was a niketalker
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Can I get some opinions on shirts of this style?
Basically...solid color, with maybe paisley accents.  I've gotten a bit tired of wearing just solid white shirts, or solid blue shirts and I've been looking for a change.  What are the thoughts on this style?

i'll say pass bro. if you want some more interesting shirts, i'd look into different textures: herringbone, slubby linen etc, maybe with some minor details. these come off K&Gish more often than not. 

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Weather has been so iffy.
16izifa.png

30ji4ba.png
this is a REALLY nice casual fit Ty ... surprised it didn't get any love yet. 
If those are Chino's were did you cop from. My faithful spot J Crew Chino's are WAY TOO short for my height

^^^
Man that would be on an entire new level if Nii leaned and took a pic inside someone else car in the gas station.
laugh.gif

And WJ4 frequents SF now.

Originally Posted by firered18

Originally Posted by RFX45

You look clean my dude
pimp.gif
I wouldve gone solid blue instead of striped shirt but this works.  You're only missing a belt, what color shoes you wearing?
Is there a problem? Maybe you should address it instead of posting a picture..
son has to be trolling on purpose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

new shirt...

that looks like a gorgeous collar roll. like the extended points. nice color choice too. will like to see it worn to see how the collar rolls. 
Thanks Nii...Thomas Mason fabric...recently found a Hong Kong tailor done here..dudes a hidden gem. Quick question me and him got into a debate about shirt fit... I was stressing to him that I should be able to do anything in the shirt swing my arms around etc without noticing ANY pulling in the chest(as i was arguing the chest is a bit tight)... he says thats not true...whats your opinion?

ksteezy, how do those spring courts fit? and where did you cop them? pretty fresh...gonna pick up a pair of those and/or chucks for the summer.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

ksteezy, how do those spring courts fit? and where did you cop them? pretty fresh...gonna pick up a pair of those and/or chucks for the summer.

-waystinthyme

Jcrew, bro.
roll.gif
seriously though, they have them at Jcrew in grey, white and navy, they fit .5 size big IMO and just a heads up, they are comfy but heavy as hell!

I've been wanting to try a pair of Spring Courts, but I saw a pair of Vans that I really liked.  A pair of Old Skools in dress blue, comfiest pair of shoes I own.  I'll post a pic when I get the chance.  Rocking canvas sneakers during the summer is 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

firered18 wrote:
Is there a problem? Maybe you should address it instead of posting a picture..
I think it's because you are giving a direct compliment to the NT'er that posted the picture, when it's a picture from GQ.  That is all.  Thanks for the short suggestions, will probably order the AE joints to see how they fit.

Nii- Diggin' the hat, was actually going to purchase a couple since I'm a hat guy and I want to mix it up from rocking fitteds all the time.  Tried some on, my girl said, looks good but your face is too round
frown.gif
.  Motivation to hit the gym,
glasses.gif

dear Mr. J Crew

do they have like a 30% off sale coming up online or do they not do that?...

thanks

best regards....ksteezy's protege

Back
Top Bottom