Dressing better

Lmao....I don't know when they'll have another 30%...I usually get email notifications so I'll keep ya posted, I'll post a 20% off coupon code for online purchases when I get back home.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Weather has been so iffy.
16izifa.png

30ji4ba.png
this is a REALLY nice casual fit Ty ... surprised it didn't get any love yet. 
If those are Chino's were did you cop from. My faithful spot J Crew Chino's are WAY TOO short for my height

Bump about the chinos...and where is the top from?
pimp.gif

Nii, RFX, Ksteezy, and the other style gurus...

I'm interning in nyc this summer and I need to find a new suit and some more slacks. I'm working at a ad agency that is pretty liberal in terms of dress code, so I was hoping I could get some input on some more modern-fitting dress clothes. I will probably be getting a chino suit from either JCrew or Uniqlo. Any other suggestions for brands or stores to check out?

Any info is appreciated

Originally Posted by Murray497

I'm interning in nyc this summer and I need to find a new suit and some more slacks. I'm working at a ad agency that is pretty liberal in terms of dress code, so I was hoping I could get some input on some more modern-fitting dress clothes. I will probably be getting a chino suit from either JCrew or Uniqlo. Any other suggestions for brands or stores to check out?

Any info is appreciated

I'm no expert on suits at all so I'm sure Nii and RFX can give you much better advice, but if I was in your situation, I'd stick to Uniqlo since you'll need multiple suits and it will be easier on your pockets, plus I've hear their suits fit pretty good, Jcrew has some really nice suits but they can hurt the pockets...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Job interview coming up for a finance position.

Thinking about something like what was posted on the page before minus the shades:

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg

Basically the same fit, but a dark brown suit instead. Too much or just right?
Brown suit in finance?
ohwell.gif

Is your interview for a fund/bank? If so, go with grey or navy. Nobody under 30 wears brown suits in high finance. Keep it conservative, especially if you are interviewing with for a front office position at a bank. Also, ditch the tie clip and pocket square.

I swear we need a dressing better post for white collar professionals.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Job interview coming up for a finance position.

Thinking about something like what was posted on the page before minus the shades:

windowslivewritermiloventimigliainkhakisuits-a9d0milo-ventimiglia-gq-khaki-suit-1-thumb.jpg

Basically the same fit, but a dark brown suit instead. Too much or just right?
Brown suit in finance?
ohwell.gif

Is your interview for a fund/bank? If so, go with grey or navy. Nobody under 30 wears brown suits in high finance. Keep it conservative, especially if you are interviewing with for a front office position at a bank. Also, ditch the tie clip and pocket square.

I swear we need a dressing better post for white collar professionals.

lol Yea Son I be swaging too hard at Interviews lol, the Black and sub 50 yr old HR folks and love the kid, but I remember I made it to the last interview for a Fortune 500 company with the Director of Sales and son was like
indifferent.gif
all day.  Smh didnt appreciate the silver tie bar and perfectly squared white pocket square
tired.gif

just copped a thermal henley from American Apparel in black.  Best decision ever. Only $26, fits perfect and feels great.  Lots of compliments so far. I'll post pics later but the fit is identical to what dwade is wearing but a little bit thicker
1248138678vjfkxo.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by Murray497

Any info is appreciated

I'm no expert on suits at all so I'm sure Nii and RFX can give you much better advice, but if I was in your situation, I'd stick to Uniqlo since you'll need multiple suits and it will be easier on your pockets, plus I've hear their suits fit pretty good, Jcrew has some really nice suits but they can hurt the pockets...
ohwell.gif
i have a very nice hook up on some suits if interested...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

dear Mr. J Crew

do they have like a 30% off sale coming up online or do they not do that?...

thanks

best regards....ksteezy's protege
Just sign up for their emails.  They'll give you a heads up whenever they have instore and online sales.  I think they just did a spring sale.  They usually do their 25% off off a $150 order every few weeks.  They're doing an exclusive 20% off for cardmembers.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

just copped a thermal henley from American Apparel in black.  Best decision ever. Only $26, fits perfect and feels great.  Lots of compliments so far. I'll post pics later but the fit is identical to what dwade is wearing but a little bit thicker

I got those too in black, grey, and white. I need to stock up some more of them...

Too bad their vneck tees fit like crap now...

Went to a wedding yesterday and wore my Alfani gray suit. Very reasonable price at Macy's. I had the pants tailored but the jacket fit nicely otr.
K73Un.jpg

What type of pants will go with a blue chambray shirt, from JCREW ??

Need an outfit for this weekend.. to go with the shirt.

Back
Top Bottom