Dressing better

tumblr_lf43pbka7v1qbcjkvo1_1280.jpg

Where can I find a vest like this?

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Went to the Met to catch that Alexander McQueen exhibit, what a beautiful mind.

any idea how long that exhibit is going to last? That's something I really want the check out when i go

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Went to a wedding yesterday and wore my Alfani gray suit. Very reasonable price at Macy's. I had the pants tailored but the jacket fit nicely otr.
K73Un.jpg

Where'd you cop the tie?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Looks a lot like a Penfield jacket. I checked their website and it's full of Spring/Summer stuff. I'm sure if you search hard enough, you'll find it.

Originally Posted by Rhino So

Went to a wedding yesterday and wore my Alfani gray suit. Very reasonable price at Macy's. I had the pants tailored but the jacket fit nicely otr.
K73Un.jpg
Forever...monochrome.
That's pretty nice for an Alfani suit.  I'd tailor the sleeve length and the tie clip is too high.

Brown shoes would definitely set it off.

At a graduation. Yeah, it's a little small
frown.gif
or I'm getting bigger
pimp.gif

Maybe I should leave it unbuttoned from now on? But there'll still be arm creases
tired.gif

2gwri4y.jpg

51wkyh.png

Save Khaki, AA, APC, Spring Courts.

Is that the poplin parka?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

just copped a thermal henley from American Apparel in black.  Best decision ever. Only $26, fits perfect and feels great.  Lots of compliments so far. I'll post pics later but the fit is identical to what dwade is wearing but a little bit thicker
1248138678vjfkxo.jpg

Anyone know where i can get the same in brown? i been on my hanely hunt since dexter but dont know where to cop.. Def a miami swag outfit..

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by artysm

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Also my order from came in, thanks to the NT member who recommended these shoes to me. The leathers quality is really good, especially for 64 shipped. These resemble the Common projects Achilles but without the $400 price tag lol

2zyygzd.jpg

2e2176c.jpg

Nice pick up on the Asos.  How do they fit?  They literally look like CP's if the vamp wasn't so steep.  The quality looks much better in your pics than the site.

Yeah how do these fit?  I'm usually a 9.5 but I see on their site they don't have half sizes.

info?

Wearing these straight fit tailored khakis from GAP at work right now and have gotten a few compliments. These things fit amazing and come in some good colors. Never thought I'd buy anything from GAP but I bought five different colors of these pants and four dress shirts from GAP too. Got it all for $300 flat with promotions and 25% off for signing up for a GAP card Will post pics later.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

any idea how long that exhibit is going to last? That's something I really want the check out when i go

Until the end of July. I was skeptical at first, but it is probably the most amazing exhibit I've ever seen at the Met.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Looks a lot like a Penfield jacket. I checked their website and it's full of Spring/Summer stuff. I'm sure if you search hard enough, you'll find it.
I got mine from BR.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

For all of the J Crew bros, these Spring Court G2 are on sale for $49.99 + 30% off.

How's sizing on those spring courts?
Go into store and have them call in and order for you. Right now the stores have them marked down to 29.99 x 30% off equals $21 give or take. 6 bucks for shipping. Beats the online price. Just picked up the Seattle Grey. (Was thinking about the Navy's but I already have a pair of Navy Van's Era that I threw Sperry leather laces on.
I went into J. Crew today to bring in all my recent sale purchases to have them adjusted to the 30% off sale. Got refunded almost like $70 lol. They had the Levis 511 that retailed for $98, bought them when they were $59.99, at my home store they were marked down to $19.99 +30% off which means I was refunded $50. Such a steal even though I wish I could go down one size, but a hot soak down the line will shrink them a bit in the waist.

Also for people looking for shorts, their 11" broken in chino shorts are on sale $49.50 x 30% off = $34.65 before tax. Retail is $65.

Back
Top Bottom