Is that a headband or something?
It's a very nice silk knit tie
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  I had no idea.

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]only you china man. thanks for playing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the levi's, the more you wear them, will fit just fine. [/color]

Does anybody know who makes a good slim-fit shirt. Picked up van heusen & alfani "fitted" shirts from macy's both are
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by artysm

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

for the price, i'd rather get some Cleverly's or Lobb's, maybe even bespoke.

What other company makes this style of shoes without the spikes? If possible below 200, the lower the better.
You talking about Stubbs and Wooton? They make this style without the spikes in a variety of colors/materials but obtaining a pair for below 200 may only be possible during a 50% of sale 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23soles

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by artysm

for the price, i'd rather get some Cleverly's or Lobb's, maybe even bespoke.

What other company makes this style of shoes without the spikes? If possible below 200, the lower the better.
You talking about Stubbs and Wooton? They make this style without the spikes in a variety of colors/materials but obtaining a pair for below 200 may only be possible during a 50% of sale 
ohwell.gif
Get DELTORO shoes... been meaning to set up an appt but never have the time.

Checked out that j.crew sample sale, not much of a selection for guys. About 3 racks total and a table of shoes. They seem to be constantly bringing items back and forth. I scored a hoody they just put out as I was leaving

I'm not saying it's the same one but Brooks Brothers had an extra slim fit gingham for a very reasonable price, you'd have to look for it now.

So, I need a nice slim fit white spread collar dress shirt for a work function on monday.
Since it is on monday I prefer a brick an mortar. Any suggestions?

I'm probably gonna check out brooks brothers.

Originally Posted by thinkinFRESH

Pitti Uomo in full affect effect in Florence

my own wrist

Not being hard on you - but i don't get why people always mix affect/effect, there/their etc. 

Back
Top Bottom