Dressing better

321495840.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality. Just bought this suit from H&M for a wedding as well as work. It is fitted, but I will get it tailored. Its a charcoal color, 100% wool. What color shirt and tie would go well with this?

Thanks

Hi, I need some opinions, should I wear black flat front chinos, gray dress shirt(this exact one
41iy-IMbEnL.jpg
), and black dress shoes? If not that combination I could wear navy flat front or pleated chinos, blue dress shirt and brown dress shoes. How about wearing bushacres 2 beeswax clarks db. I will be wearing this to a small claims court case in a month so the weather should be warmer by then here in so-cal, thanks in advance for your advice/opinion.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Here you go.
They can even alter the sleeve length for you if necessary, it appears they have a decent selection in 38 sleeve length if the 36 is too short.

couple quick things to note: CT has pretty short collar points. So dont expect them to slip under your jacket. also for one reason or another, their sleeves are not as long as they measure. I am a 34/35 and i buy 36.5's to fit right. Couple things to note. 

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Here you go.
They can even alter the sleeve length for you if necessary, it appears they have a decent selection in 38 sleeve length if the 36 is too short.

couple quick things to note: CT has pretty short collar points. So dont expect them to slip under your jacket. also for one reason or another, their sleeves are not as long as they measure. I am a 34/35 and i buy 36.5's to fit right. Couple things to note. 
Really?  I wear a 34/35 as well and CT's 35 fit me great.  I have 8-10 shirts and have been buying from them for close to 4 years.  What fit do you buy?

Anyone got any info on how that sample sale was? Did you need to be on some kind of email list?

Would have made the trip today if i didnt have my plans canceled last minute.

K i'm a total noob.  I been rockin' gigongous clothes so fit was never an issue before...

Now I got some Levi's that are a little too tight in the thigh.  If I just keep wearing them will they give a little bit?

Originally Posted by I3

ahhh cant find desert boots online that ship overseas... damn australia

Dude check countryroad.com.au and look for Trenery
Country Road and Trenery are both Australian and they OFTEN have Dessert Boots...you could probably find a store near you...

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Is that a headband or something?
It's a very nice silk knit tie
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
  I had no idea.

roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]only you china man. thanks for playing.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and the levi's, the more you wear them, will fit just fine. [/color]

Back
Top Bottom