Dressing better

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

if i could have half the stuff RFX45 posts...

CROSSISOM
http://store.americanappa...most%20Black%20/%20White i don't know if thats what you are looking for though
This the dude who has 70+ pairs of pants.
laugh.gif
I'd be set with 1/4 of his stuff.

I'm done buying stuff for now. I got a pretty versatile rotation. I cannot wait for Fall to hit now.

^^
laugh.gif

I still feel that my closet has room for more.
But I have tried to cut back. Like these s/s oxford by RL Rugby.
Great price ($25) and fit for solid colors. So far, I have held back.
laugh.gif
Not sure for how long though.
http://rugby.com/shop/ite...31332&categoryId=3372180 .
The same with these $30 button downs.
http://rugby.com/shop/ite...31325&categoryId=3372180 .
And these $40 solid oxfords:
http://rugby.com/shop/ite...91608&categoryId=3372180 .

Very tempting.

To those looking for suits and are size 44-48, this slim CK suit looks like a great deal for $180:
http://www1.macys.com/cat...=371714&CategoryID=28171 .
There might be a coupon floating around the net for extra savings too.
This CK tan suit is a steal if you can find your size:
http://www1.macys.com/cat...=371697&CategoryID=28171 .
Macys.com has other CK suits on sale but they do not look slim fits so I won't recommend them.

Originally Posted by RFX45

To those looking for some peacoats/trench coats, Topman has a nice selection.
Since it is a Euro brand or more specifically, a Euro GAP, it should be slim fitting but again only those NYers can attest to how it fits.
Reasonably priced for $150-$160.
64B01WNAV_thumb.jpg
64F05WCHR_thumb.jpg
64F08WCAM_thumb.jpg
64F03WLGY_thumb.jpg
64F02WCHR_thumb.jpg
64F01WCHR_thumb.jpg
64F24VBLK_thumb.jpg

Overall, the website just has a lot of nice clothes, specially jackets for a nice price if you are looking to get ready for fall/winter.
too bad none of those are wool...and the wool one they have is navy...i need a black or grey cropped pea coat

Originally Posted by Jkissi7

Yeah I work for Topman so I get 60% , but Topshop workers don't receive the same discount.
If you are in NYC and stop by store its like 15% off for student
RFX45 - I cant lie the fit is to the t, real slim fit H&M doesn't compare in fit and either does Uniqlo. When you talk about Topman be sure to size up because the clothes fit real slim.
As far as quality goes it goes like Uniqlo > Topman > H&M
With the fitting of the clothes its definitely like
Topman > Uniqlo > H&M

you have to be careful when dealing with the trenches the M could fit you perfectly but the sleeves are not long enough , its a real European fit that's for sure.
not sure what size top i would wear for topman

i wear medium button downs in uniqlo and large button downs in h&m...would i fit a large or x-large in topman?

not from NYC so i can't go there and try on

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

If there a way to remove the Levi Stitching from a pair of STFs?

its easy. i used an exacto knife just cut through the stitching and just pull the thread

sorry guys was kind of busy these days, but scanned through answered questions

Superproducer : Some of the jackets are in store , others aren't we get shipments every single day of the week so new merchandise is constantly beingreleased and old replenished

wj4- a number of places I get my skinny ties from either ebay for like $15 or uniqlo/topman/ I keep it simple with the ties and the price point especiallyskinny ties I'm not trying to drop $100 on a tie. Rugby has this nice madras print one too.

Cashmere Thoughts - those are Red Wing boots, their lastest and newest design scheduled to release next spring so yeah Spring 2010

Hammerdown10 : Thats a bit of a hard one for Topman I would go with a L if you did a Medium in Uniqlo which is not as slim as topman you will be fine with a Lin Topman

^^^
I still wish I could pull off trench coats in SoCal.
There are so many double breasted coats I want to buy but it will just rot in my closet if I do.
laugh.gif

Thanks for the timely reply
laugh.gif
. We've got some time before the winter cold hits us, so I'm not rushing into this. Thanks again though.

rfx- what's the actual name of the brown ricard's you have? by far the closest comparison, i'd be very happy with them. also, another pic of thembeing worn would be much appreciated. hopefully finding 9-9.5 by the end of september...

New Rag & Bone jacket finally arrived.
rag_n_10.jpg

It doesn't fit as well as I had hoped though.
Not just the sleeves being too long, but overall.
rag_n_11.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

rfx- what's the actual name of the brown ricard's you have? by far the closest comparison, i'd be very happy with them. also, another pic of them being worn would be much appreciated. hopefully finding 9-9.5 by the end of september...

I'm not sure what your question really is. Ricards is the name of the Paul Smith boots I have.
Here's the pic I posted before of the brown Ricards plus some additional ones:
brown_10.jpg

brown_11.jpg

The flash makes it a lot lighter than it really is. It has a nice deep, dark brown color though.
Here's a pic of a different boot but of the same color by the same maker, it should give you an idea on how dark it is.
ps_cor10.jpg

just realized how poorly worded that was, i meant the colour. as long as that's the only brown available, that's all i need to know. second boot isnice as well, thanks.

Originally Posted by RFX45

New Rag & Bone jacket finally arrived.
rag_n_10.jpg

It doesn't fit as well as I had hoped though.
Not just the sleeves being too long, but overall.
rag_n_11.jpg

That looks REALLY fresh... How much it cost?

I see. It is called dip-dye brown.
It should be the only brown Ricard unless you find a cordovan color, which is somewhat like brown but it is shinier or somewhat much more smoother.
It should look like this:
cordo1lk2.jpg

anyone got a good recommendation on a nice shoe? mainly for going to the club...i'm tired of wearing nikes there.

Originally Posted by shoeshi

its easy. i used an exacto knife just cut through the stitching and just pull the thread
Any pics of your finished product?

i didnt do it on a pair of stfs but i did on my pair of black 511s if you want pics of that

Any pics of your finished product?

i didnt do it on a pair of stfs but i did on my pair of black 511s if you want pics of that
sure, and where did you cop the knife? sorry if that sounds elementary.

i got it from wal mart ill post pics tomoro but heres a pic of the knife heres a rusty one though its in the arts and crafts area

Exacto_knife.jpg

Back
Top Bottom