Dressing better

The Satorialist
7019Cuffedjeans87Web.jpg

Sartorialist has good eyes but I can't get with cuffed jeans at all.
I cuff my jeans by folding them and you can see the inside but to cuff them as if it were dress pants... just not for me.

Do clark's desert boots run true to size? Should I cop a pair from ebay? Only reason I'm buying them from there is cus I have a 90 dollar balance on mypaypal account. lolololol.

what do you guys think of this Herringbone jacket. I am on the fence if I should get it price is cheap which is a plus. can it be worn with jeans?

Originally Posted by meangene

what do you guys think of this Herringbone jacket. I am on the fence if I should get it price is cheap which is a plus. can it be worn with jeans?
You can freak it with tons of combos, it's just on what kind of imagination you got.

I like Herringbone or tweed blazers. It can be pulled off real well if it fits well.
untitl17.jpg

Need some opinions on these shoes. I picked them up a few months back and I have just been wearing them with chocolate brown cotton slacks, but I waswondering what else you guys think would go well with them. I was thinking some light gray pants, but I'm unsure. They're not really like white bucks(of course a different type sole/shoe), but depending on what colour the pants are, the shoes can look white or very light brown.

Pic
143dieb.jpg

that jacket is one of the reasons i hate living in miami. can't rock that stuff here. never get to wear jackets.

I thought I had it rough in SoCal, at least we get 50 degree weathers where I could wear a jacket and even leather jackets, as long as I wear nothing butundershirt with it.

meangene: that second jacket you posted, in my opinion, could be worn with anything. literally. the shirts, shoes, and pants you choose with that thing canrange from super casual to dressy...i love jackets like that. great pickup man. i have one myself that's more of a mocha color, and you can rock khakis anda dress shirt, tee underneath with sneakers, etc. blazers are versatile as hell.

meangene: that second jacket you posted, in my opinion, could be worn with anything. literally. the shirts, shoes, and pants you choose with that thing canrange from super casual to dressy...i love jackets like that. great pickup man. i have one myself that's more of a mocha color, and you can rock khakis anda dress shirt, tee underneath with sneakers, etc. blazers are versatile as hell.

Originally Posted by dreClark

What are you gonna do about the long sleeves on that jacket you just bought RFX ?

I honestly do not know what to do yet. I am contemplating on returning it as it doesn't fit as well as I had hoped.
If I do keep it though, I'll probably get it shortened, although the sleeves has a functioning buttons that hopefully could be moved or else they'llhave to adjust it from the shoulders, which will cost a lot.

Back
Top Bottom