Dressing better

Originally Posted by quik1987

from earlier this year, peep the LV Christopher backpack
allstar_090215_02.jpg
damn that suit and the shade is fly as hell
pimp.gif

^^that fit looks nice,
some good stuff on here for the fall, niidawg3 u got ome nice fits on here props

Originally Posted by RFX45

A white shirt is always a safe bet. A black suit or tux always looks good with a white shirt.
It's kind of funny though that they told you that you have to wear a red tie but the shirt is up to you?
Wouldn't they want every particpants to be wearing the same color suit, shirt, shoes and tie?
That just got me curious as it seems unusual.
yeah i found it funny too. Since they told me all i need is a red tie im trying to take full advantage of it, i dont really want to look like thepresident though with a standard black/red/white combo

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

A white shirt is always a safe bet. A black suit or tux always looks good with a white shirt.
It's kind of funny though that they told you that you have to wear a red tie but the shirt is up to you?
Wouldn't they want every particpants to be wearing the same color suit, shirt, shoes and tie?
yeah i found it funny too. Since they told me all i need is a red tie im trying to take full advantage of it, i dont really want to look like the president though with a standard black/red/white combo

I would suggest a grey shirt then, light or dark might work. The pic you posted looks like it was a pink shirt that maybe striped or gingham, hard to tell.
If the shirt is patterned, it might not work for a wedding. If you don't want a solid pink or solid grey, try a solid light purple.
I think any of those would work.

Originally Posted by c0neV3rgE

yeah i found it funny too. Since they told me all i need is a red tie im trying to take full advantage of it, i dont really want to look like the president though with a standard black/red/white combo

I would suggest a grey shirt then, light or dark might work. The pic you posted looks like it was a pink shirt that maybe striped or gingham, hard to tell.
If the shirt is patterned, it might not work for a wedding. If you don't want a solid pink or solid grey, try a solid light purple.
I think any of those would work.
thnx man yah ill def go with a solid pink or grey

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Any of Y'all eat vaseline/put it on your lips to look good before you hit the clubs up to get the shawties???

roll.gif

smokin.gif
I'm just saying....

Who doesn't shine up their 'stache?

On another note I am looking to switch up my style of jeans. I am looking for something that is baggy, but not overly baggy, just not slim or tight fitting. I would preferbaly like something tapered so i am not walking on the cuffs of my jeans in snow. A somewhat baggy jean that begins to taper as low as possibleis basically what i am looking for. Any help?

That Gap leather is different from the brown one. I peeped it in person today and tried it on, kinda boxy fit.
Hope the brown one fits better.

New pick-ups for the rest of the summer.
2 JV shoes, MJ Polo and 2 Ben Sherman s/s button up.
112.jpg

312.jpg

212.jpg

I love this grey distressed wingtip. Perfect casual shoe:
412.jpg

Great color on htis loafers too, very versatile. Socks, no socks, khaki/chino, jeans, maybe even short....
514.jpg

Sorry if I OD on pics.

Thanks Niidawg. I expected it to have a more reddish hue but it isn't bad at all.
I'm actually wearing it right now at work.
I can't wait to wear the grey wingtips though, just looks awesome. Probably one of my current favorites.

besides h&m where can i find a good selection of slim fit dress pants for around the same prices as h&m's pants

Originally Posted by Andrew630

besides h&m where can i find a good selection of slim fit dress pants for around the same prices as h&m's pants

If you're in NY Topman and Uniqlo.
Other than that, maybe Zara. Price is close but more expensive.
Nothing else really after that in that price range.

guess i gotta stick with h&m then. then dont seem to carry any light grey slim fit dress pants...

that metrosexualo site has some nice fits, and the sizing on the model is exactly how i want it to look on me. im not as buff as the models, but i just wannakeep that kinda look. it's hard finding slim fit dress shirts and pants that match the contours of my body *sigh*

Originally Posted by Andrew630

guess i gotta stick with h&m then. then dont seem to carry any light grey slim fit dress pants...

that metrosexualo site has some nice fits, and the sizing on the model is exactly how i want it to look on me. im not as buff as the models, but i just wanna keep that kinda look. it's hard finding slim fit dress shirts and pants that match the contours of my body *sigh*

ZARA

You can actually check out UrbanOutfitters as well.
They sell slim pants and I think you may be able to find some pants that are dressy enough there.

These jacket looks nice by BDG, $78 is a bit much for it though.
16469751_41_d
16469751_05_d

Miscreant Jacket for $58.
16650863_01_b
16650863_04_d

Back
Top Bottom