Dressing better

Nice omgitwes, please post worn pics when you get a chance.
I would like to see how they look worn, for $150, you really can't beat the price on those boots.

The W&H varsity jacket is retailing for $698 CAD and most online stores that sells them are in Canada and they are only taking pre-orders.
Shipment hasn't arrived yet.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by Dnigo

dang all you dress like old men. i like to wear Jordans with some 7's jeans and a nice shirt like LRg or something.
You'll grow out of it (hopefully). I wore nothing but J's and Nike's until my 3rd year in college. At that point, I really looked at myself and realized that if I walked with a crowd of high school kid, you wouldn't be able to tell us apart.
personally i like keeping a balance. most of the stuff in here are things that i would wear in fancier places, but for every day wear i preferwearing tees jeans and some simple shoes. i feel much more comfortable that way. i dont wear overdesigned shirts though.

Originally Posted by specialk619

I posted this a couple times already but its been about 3 weeks since I orderd the Claes on Gilt & no sign of it being shipped yet. Is everyone else like this? I'll probably call tomorrow if they don't end up shipping by then
Yea same here, Did they charge your credit card yet I cant remember the password to my online banking thing so I cant check but I've beenbuying textbooks so I'm not sure If they've taken the money out for the shoes yet.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by wj4

dang all you dress like old men. i like to wear Jordans with some 7's jeans and a nice shirt like LRg or something.
You'll grow out of it (hopefully). I wore nothing but J's and Nike's until my 3rd year in college. At that point, I really looked at myself and realized that if I walked with a crowd of high school kid, you wouldn't be able to tell us apart.
personally i like keeping a balance. most of the stuff in here are things that i would wear in fancier places, but for every day wear i prefer wearing tees jeans and some simple shoes. i feel much more comfortable that way. i dont wear overdesigned shirts though.

It really depends on the person and how your body adapts to it.
Me, I am very comfortable wearing chinos with a sport shirts and walking around in loafers or leather soled shoes, others absolutely disdain it.
When I go out, which includes shopping, kicking it with friends, movies, etc... that is usually how I go. I do not see it as dressy at all, even when i wear aknit tie.
I could pull off the tee and jeans look too but seldom do. It's just not my preference anymore and honestly, I don't think I look any older, just morepresentable.

^^^ They shouldn't charge your card until it ships. Give them a call to make sure.

Hyden Yoo Grant Jacket ($400)
hyden-yoo-jacket-0.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ They shouldn't charge your card until it ships. Give them a call to make sure.

Hyden Yoo Grant Jacket ($400)
hyden-yoo-jacket-0.jpg

i got an american rag jacket alot like this one at macys for $45

���

"You tryin' to take your lady out? Take your mother out? One of your homeboys got shot? You got things to do and you can't wear shorts and flip-flops."

Originally Posted by quik1987

Wore this on saturday
Shirt: Club Monaco
Tie: Zara
Belt: Gucci
Pants: H&M
2lbdtac.jpg
Pretty slick fit, width of the shirt looks straight and the length of the tie is perfect. If that's your birth year..'87...props on beingwell dressed at such a young age. I know most of your friends are still wearing fitted with matching J's and what not.
laugh.gif

^ you putting words in his mouth.

Thanks wj4, I don't dress like this on the regular though.

wj4 wrote: .props on being well dressed at such a young age. I know most of your friends are still wearing fitted with matching J's and what not.
laugh.gif

i mean doesnt that sound like it though? my fault in advance if im wrong, its hard to interpret everything exactly on the internet.

im looking for a pair of SLIM chinos in a dark tan, if any of y ou seen What Happens in Vegas, Ashton Kutcher has the exact color im looking for

what-happens-in-vegas.jpg

i checked gap, jcrew, banana, etc and they all have the light khaki, no luck in that color

Originally Posted by wj4

Ok Mr. Mature cause I dont know streetwear no more.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

so its immature to wear fitteds and jordans now? i dont match them but thats saying a bit much...
No. I'm saying he's dressed well for his age, while other kids his age, early 20's are still into "what's hot rightnow"...which is pretty normal, nothing more nothing less. Kinda like saying he's into shows on History channel, while his peer is into what otherkids their age bracket watch, ie reality TV shows or whatever. Might not be the best analogy, but it's getting late and the old noggin isn't workingat full speed.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by wj4

Ok Mr. Mature cause I dont know streetwear no more.
eyes.gif
Shouldn't you be in the raw denim thread or something?

i understand what you mean but for example my dad dresses really well at work and when we go out to more formal events, but most of the time he prefers wearinga t shirt jeans and nikes. you can definitely have both types of styles

Back
Top Bottom