Dressing better

sperry-topsider-fall-09-1.jpg
I wanted these but the only store i saw online that got them was www.univ-shop.com. They sold out though.

anybody know where i can get these in a 13 or a shoe similar to these?

im mainly looking for the grey/wool look, does not neccessarily have to be a sperry.

In the new GQ the JCrew x Red Wings look pretty nice. Sure pics have floated around already in previous pages. I like them.
That best denim under $100 is a good one too. Might give the gap ones a shot since I got that 40%off coupon.

Think Grey Common Projects are in order for the fall, maybe I'll grab them this weekend.

^^
Are you talking about this one?
Pic not mine, just saw someone purchase a J Crew x RW boots from another forum.
Too bulky for my style, if it were a little understated, it would have been cool.

Where did you get the 40% coupon from GAP? Just curious as I heard good stuff about their denim.

Came in the email. Gap Canada only.

The RW x JC was different looking, lines like a desert boot, but redwing toebox. Might just because the jeans are covering it.
Yeah something like $235ish.

I enjoy this JCrew cardigan.
2vxnf5f.jpg

RFX-if you're not in a hurry to buy jeans..just wait it out. Old Navy/Gap/BR sends out a 40-50% off everything in the store flier about 2-3 times a year.

That looks like the boots too. It looks terrible in the picture you posted, but in the mag it looks quite sharp. I believe the price was a bit over $200.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

sperry-topsider-fall-09-1.jpg
I wanted these but the only store i saw online that got them was www.univ-shop.com. They sold out though.

anybody know where i can get these in a 13 or a shoe similar to these?

im mainly looking for the grey/wool look, does not neccessarily have to be a sperry.
Eilatan.com...
https://www.eilatan.com/p...ry-bahama-wool-grey.aspx

Also, try zappos.com

i got mine from there... looks like they only have sz 9 left. they have the navy ones up to sz 11.

I actually just bought plenty of jeans
laugh.gif

I must resist... I guess I'll stick to $25 511s for now.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by i3allistic

alife-summer-2009-chukka-2.jpg

i got these from GILT awhile back ...can't figure out what too wear this with ...any suggestion?
laugh.gif
What are those?

my bad ...ALIFE grey chukka ....i never own a pair of grey shoes ...so im kinda lost of what kind of pants/jeans or shirt to wear this with ...
laugh.gif

bb269.jpg

Those DB-like Alifes are easy to pull off.
Wear it with some chinos and a light shirt or tee and your set for the summer.
Wear it with some dark fitted jeans and contrast it with some light shirt or tee and your good to go.
Add some layers for a cooler weather and it works.

WJ4, I hope the GAP 40% off comes soon, I actually have been hearing good fits on the GAP Orginal Chinos.
I heard overall, it fits well in the thigh and just slightly wide in the bottom but that can be easily tapered.
I certainly do not want to pay full retail for it though.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

alife-summer-2009-chukka-2.jpg

i got these from GILT awhile back ...can't figure out what too wear this with ...any suggestion?
laugh.gif
What are those?

my bad ...ALIFE grey chukka ....i never own a pair of grey shoes ...so im kinda lost of what kind of pants/jeans or shirt to wear this with ...
laugh.gif

bb269.jpg
Pretty versatile looking shoe. I'd wear it with anything from the standard t shirt and jeans to chinos, dress shirt, cardigan, and a tie.

those alifes are sick. Might have to search for a pair...I have a gray pair of Clae McQueens. I usually rock with dark jeans and white or black t. When I goout I wear with a cardigan or a nice long sleeve

preciate it oillusiveo.

i gotta find a 13 in those sperrys! if not i think ill get those Alife chukkas

Fall/winter jackets from Apolis Activism

Wax Canvas Bomber Jacket $471
1140.jpg

Olive Field Jacket $370
field_jacket_olive.jpg

Wax Canvas USCM Jacket $363
1129.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Those jackets look nice...but I haven't bought groceries yet.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

....so hungry
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Screw food, whats the point of eating if can't look good in the cold?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Those jackets look nice...but I haven't bought groceries yet.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

....so hungry
frown.gif

laugh.gif

Screw food, whats the point of eating if can't look good in the cold?

Exactly. Just add water to everything so it looks fuller.

So I've decided to try to get this look

00030f.jpg

But without the sweater, I would rather like a cardigan & a tie.

Can anyone help me on on what color tie or cardigan is good or if its even a good combo with the cardigan

Get the same color cardigan and a darker tie to contrast.
A light grey cardigan with a dark tie will work.
WJ4 pulls off the light cardigan with a dark tie well, check out a few pages back for some of his pics.

Back
Top Bottom