Dressing better

Originally Posted by wj4

How do Sperry Chukkas fit?

Man- just wear what you've been rocking, man. You don't really want to wear your best stuff to go clubbing...shoes going to get stepped on and clothes might get messed up by accidental alcohol spill and/or scuffles.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
True that
tired.gif

Martin & Osa is having a 20% off sale today and tomorrow.
Code: 42443049

Levis is also having a 30% off Friend & Family Sale starting tomorrow til Sunday iirc.
I think they only have a link and no code to the sale. Will post once I get it.

Hey MikeTyson..the shoes I had on were actually Ralph Lauren "Dirty Bucks" I got them off Yoox.com a few months ago, they were on the"FINAL" sale for like 35 bucks. I couldn't pass that up. Look around stores like J. Crew, Brooks Brothers etc.

Quick question, do you guys consider Vans del barco boat shoes?

I was wondering because I know boat shoes are usually retired after Labor day.

I was going to get them for cheap to wear but I don't want to be wearing shoes that are meant for the warm weather

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What you guys think of these?

Im considering picking up both of these.

Supreme

SuedeShoe_gray_1251834259.jpg

SuedeShoe_burgundy_1251834293.jpg

$98 is retail, kinda pricey in my opinion.
dont let someones opinion influence if your gonna buy it, my bad if thats not what your getting at, but it seems like it...
IMO they look nice.

Got the Common Projects in a few days ago and...
sick.gif
the colors are totally different in person compared to the online pictures. It's like all grey suedewith a grey sole. It fit great and they were really comfortable but I didn't like the color at all so I'm returning them.

Bleh, what you have to put up with when e-shopping.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

I was going to get them for cheap to wear but I don't want to be wearing shoes that are meant for the warm weather

Everybody has their own views on it, imo I say do what you like.

Another great Wednesday at BR today. I went to 2 BR's to get three things...a wool military blazer, tweed blazer, and a dress shirt. Used 40% on bothblazers and got the dress shirt for $30 with a coupon I got in the mail last night from BR. Planning on using the last 40% next Wed. on the herringboneblazer. I would post up pix of the stuff, but I dropped them off at the tailor on the way home. Can not wait for the weather to cool down to start wearingthem!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I'm not sure why anyone who doesn't work for MI6 would need a formal jacket with a suede shooting patch
Personal style, my man. Why would anyone wear basketball shoes when not playing ball? I'm not a fan of the big front pockets either, butI'm loving how the sleeves are attached on the shoulders.

got in those AE desert boots. they look good to me. and for $20.
pimp.gif

if anyone wants actual pics I'll throw some up tomorrow ..

i need help wearing my sand clarks desert boots, they look like crap with everything i wear lol

Originally Posted by gberdin

i need help wearing my sand clarks desert boots, they look like crap with everything i wear lol
You sure it's not your style? They're pretty versatile. Wore them today with a gray long sleeve t shirt, jeans, and a green trackjacket. My only con about the shoes is that they're impossible to keep clean.

I have to agree with WJ4... With few exceptions I would say that the sand db's go with almost any style even.

But I would almost say that they might look even better "beat" (to use sneakerhead terms). Something about those boots with a few good stains and adirty crepe sole gives them character IMO.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Everybody has their own views on it, imo I say do what you like.
these are my FAVORITE... the white/blacks are rockable for ANY occasion. i loved em so much i copped the white/navys (FRESH), and thewhite/tan's, and even the mid chukka brown/tan LX's

Back
Top Bottom