Dressing better

Express has some nice dress pants, but too bad they don't carry Big & Tall
smh.gif

Gilt has great products, but shipping SUCKS.

Say you wanted to get ONE bandana...shipping would be $12.

I wanted some red wings for school but i couldn't find the model i wanted in black but i found these AE boots do you guys think it would be a goodsubstitute ?
22dbf4.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone would consider this as "dressing better," but these are too effin sick for me to care. What I do care about is findingthese.
clarks-originals-60th-anniversary-4-570x298.jpg

clarks.jpg

My priority would be the purple pair, followed by the British flag, and then the tweeds. Anyone know where I can find them online that ships to US? NYC? Ican't even find the purple in my size (9).

New Converse by JV chukka sneakers. I like it, very low profile and comfortable but I need to go half a size down.
c_by_j11.jpg
c_by_j12.jpg

^
Those JV chukkas look a lot better when worn. I saw them in store and didn't really think much of them.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm not sure if anyone would consider this as "dressing better," but these are too effin sick for me to care. What I do care about is finding these.
clarks-originals-60th-anniversary-4-570x298.jpg

clarks.jpg

My priority would be the purple pair, followed by the British flag, and then the tweeds. Anyone know where I can find them online that ships to US? NYC? I can't even find the purple in my size (9).
Found the British flag ones here.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Personally, I say no.

I guess, but the reason I want to cop it is because I like to be different. Everyone's gonna be rockin a gray, black, or navy pea coat this winter.
But I'll be the only dude with a red joint.
pimp.gif

A short, red peacoat you could pull off. A regular length peacoat I dont think so. That peacoat you have up there is a thumbs down.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

A short, red peacoat you could pull off. A regular length peacoat I dont think so. That peacoat you have up there is a thumbs down.
why would a red regular length peacoat be frowned upon in contrast to a short one?
explain kind sir?

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

does anyone know where i can buy (non-levi) khakis similar to uniqlo's t-000s? i've been twice in the last 6 weeks and on both occasions, they didn't have them in stock so i'm just gonna buy them elsewhere.
I was gona say Levis but maybe someone else knows

Back
Top Bottom