Dressing better

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

picked up these ALIFE's...my first pair of even close to dressing better sneakers...it's always been Nikes; it was time to switch it up.
http://s733.photobucket.com/albums/ww332/sellinstuff4231988/?action=view&current=Picture002-72.jpg
i have these in Red....sz. 13 DS. I kinda dont like em anymore..

moving on:

picked up some jackets & a cardigan from the Topman 1/2 off sale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knockboot36

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm not sure if anyone would consider this as "dressing better," but these are too effin sick for me to care. What I do care about is finding these.
clarks-originals-60th-anniversary-4-570x298.jpg

clarks.jpg

My priority would be the purple pair, followed by the British flag, and then the tweeds. Anyone know where I can find them online that ships to US? NYC? I can't even find the purple in my size (9).
Found the British flag ones here.

saw all of these at nordstrom

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by knockboot36

Super Producer J wrote:

I'm not sure if anyone would consider this as "dressing better," but these are too effin sick for me to care. What I do care about is finding
these.

clarks-originals-60th-anniversary-4-570x298.jpg

clarks.jpg

My priority would be the purple pair, followed by the British flag, and then the tweeds. Anyone know where I can find them online that ships to US? NYC? I
can't even find the purple in my size (9).
Found the British flag ones here.

saw all of these at nordstrom

The closest one to me is in White Plains. Hmm. BTW, they are almost copped online as soon as I find my debit card somewhere around here.

Is that red peacoat women's? It looks like it is because it's closed with the right side over the left side--men's go the other way.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Is that red peacoat women's? It looks like it is because it's closed with the right side over the left side--men's go the other way.
first thing i though...

all you need to finish the look is a cute black beret and a chiwowa
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Personally, I say no.

I guess, but the reason I want to cop it is because I like to be different. Everyone's gonna be rockin a gray, black, or navy pea coat this winter.
But I'll be the only dude with a red joint.
pimp.gif

See, there's being different and there's standing out, with the red peacoat, it is more about standing out than being different.
I am not sure where you are from but here in SoCal, wearing a peacoat is being different. You don't see many people around here wear them, I think I'mthe only one within a 10-20 mile radius.
laugh.gif

I say be different by getting something more unique, like a peacoat with different details in olive. Or you can be different by going to a navy surplus storeand buying an authentic one.
Not many people will have an authentic navy issued peacoat for sure.
For me, I am going with a double breasted peacoat-esque cardigan/sweater. It's different and not too warm, just right for the weather conditions in SoCal.
219.jpg

With the collars popped, it looks more like a peacoat.
VI-M08627165_coastalblue_front

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Yo, I need to cop a new pea coat and I'm thinking about buying this red one.
Is this a good look?

25f2jkm.jpg
i think the fact that this buttons up like a women's coat is a good indicator of the demographic it's designed for

Originally Posted by Smedroc

first thing i though...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah, man.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

first thing i though...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ah, man.
i went phonetic man, i know how its spelt
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

How does one roll up their shirt sleeve while wearing a heavy sweater? (or in this case a peacoat)

VI-M08627165_coastalblue_front

Do you pull up the sweater sleeve and starting rolling up the shirt sleeve? Whenever I try, I looks really sloppy.

^^^ You don't have to actually roll the sleeves, I just pull the sweater and that usually holds the shirt up with it.
Sometimes, I just fold the sleeves once and then pull the sweater, I don't actually roll the sweater sleeves.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

28lyl43.jpg
finally got around to wearing dese
What shoes be these?
nerd.gif

Looks like bucks.

Tomorrow is another 40% off at BR. I saw a killer heringbone blazer today. Retails for a bit over $300, but man it looks good...think I'm going to gettomorrow.

Coupon looks like this BTW...can be had if asked at the register.
br40p09.jpg

I'd like some advice on club attire. Wearing a dress shirt, jeans, converse- @+! sneaker etc is so tired.

How do Sperry Chukkas fit?

Man- just wear what you've been rocking, man. You don't really want to wear your best stuff to go clubbing...shoes going to get stepped on and clothesmight get messed up by accidental alcohol spill and/or scuffles.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom