Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Nako XL

where can i get a jacket like Blake is wearing here

nerd.gif

I bought a similar jacket from H&M but it had epaulets
pics? and how much?

I was looking for pics to show someone else, but I can't find it on the website. Literally the same exact cut, pockets, buttons, just mine has epaulets and a button strap thingy on both cuffs and by the collar. besides that identical coats, so i wouldn't be surprised if that's a different model H&M jacket. Mine cost me $59.99.
thanks, im going to look into it

I have the same jacket hes talking about. The collar isnt the same, everything else is very similar though.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Durden7

I absolutley hate that I dont have the job for dressing up nor do I have many occasions in which I get to wear nice clothes. It's a shame really.
seriously...you don't need an "occasion" to "dress up"...

I switch my style up on a daily basis...some days...it's APCs, a white tee, cardi and Supra TK's, then the following day I can be seen in Slim khaki's, hardbottom shoes, a white collar %%#* and a v-neck...

Just dress the way you want to dress on a daily basis...don't wait for the "right job" or "right occasion"
Well considering I work at a gym, spend some of my free time working out, going to classes and occasionally out on the weekends..... I dont really have the chance to dress how id like to dress.
Seriously man...bump all that...I dress how I feel like it, even if I'm just going to the 7-11. So if that means I feel like wearing a pair of brown hardbottoms, slim fit denim and a silk-linen v-neck then that's what I'm wearing. I suggest you do the same man, wear whatever you feel like wearing when you feel like it, cause you can. Don't worry bout what anyone will think or say or how some may look at you at the somewhat sudden change. Just do you...
Yeah I totally understand that....

Im more commenting on id like to buy certain things, but when I realize that id pay $X and only wear it seldomly it never makes sense to buy it.

It doesnt make sense to buy a $60 collared shirt and wear it once every 3 months.

Originally Posted by Drama23

Originally Posted by Matt53

Can anyone school me on this style of leather jacket? Just lookin for one thats clean, no pockets on the chest, etc.

sorry for the crappy photo...I took it from my hotel room with my webcam..

Zara jacket..pretty decent..genuine leather didn't cost a grip....

It doesn't meet your exact requirements because it does have 2 low key pockets on the front and it doesn't have epaulets.

Search in this thread for "ZARA" there's another dude who posted in here with the same jacket and the quality of the photo shows the detail...
2luxhlu.jpg

ixwp3s.jpg
is that leather jacket this season's? are they in stores now?
2009 fall season. I purchased mine approximately 3 and a half weeks ago.
what brand v-neck is that? how much?

Originally Posted by jigsta05

Originally Posted by Drama23

Originally Posted by Matt53

Can anyone school me on this style of leather jacket? Just lookin for one thats clean, no pockets on the chest, etc.

sorry for the crappy photo...I took it from my hotel room with my webcam..

Zara jacket..pretty decent..genuine leather didn't cost a grip....

It doesn't meet your exact requirements because it does have 2 low key pockets on the front and it doesn't have epaulets.

Search in this thread for "ZARA" there's another dude who posted in here with the same jacket and the quality of the photo shows the detail...

ixwp3s.jpg
is that leather jacket this season's? are they in stores now?
2009 fall season. I purchased mine approximately 3 and a half weeks ago.
what brand v-neck is that? how much?

Calvin Klein. TJ MAXX 15 bucks for a pack of 3
pimp.gif

I absolutley hate that I dont have the job for dressing up nor do I have many occasions in which I get to wear nice clothes. It's a shame really.
seriously...you don't need an "occasion" to "dress up"...

I switch my style up on a daily basis...some days...it's APCs, a white tee, cardi and Supra TK's, then the following day I can be seen in Slim khaki's, hardbottom shoes, a white collar %%#* and a v-neck...

Just dress the way you want to dress on a daily basis...don't wait for the "right job" or "right occasion"
Well considering I work at a gym, spend some of my free time working out, going to classes and occasionally out on the weekends..... I dont really have the chance to dress how id like to dress.
Seriously man...bump all that...I dress how I feel like it, even if I'm just going to the 7-11. So if that means I feel like wearing a pair of brown hardbottoms, slim fit denim and a silk-linen v-neck then that's what I'm wearing. I suggest you do the same man, wear whatever you feel like wearing when you feel like it, cause you can. Don't worry bout what anyone will think or say or how some may look at you at the somewhat sudden change. Just do you...
Yeah I totally understand that....

Im more commenting on id like to buy certain things, but when I realize that id pay $X and only wear it seldomly it never makes sense to buy it.

It doesnt make sense to buy a $60 collared shirt and wear it once every 3 months.
I get where your coming from. its mainly because you're not used to dressing like this.

I'm usually the same way also, when I buy new clothes I wait for the special occasions to dress up.

But once you get comfortable and used to wear clothes like this you'll have no problem dressing like "grown up"

what is a good place to cop plain v neck t's..good quality..can be worn under a nice jacket or hoody or cardigan..or even casually by itself?
can anyone suggest me a brand..?
im willing to spend no more then like 10-15 per shirt tho

Originally Posted by SN Souljah

what is a good place to cop plain v neck t's..good quality..can be worn under a nice jacket or hoody or cardigan..or even casually by itself?
can anyone suggest me a brand..?
im willing to spend no more then like 10-15 per shirt tho

gap and banana republic make good quality, soft vneck shirts. so does express. about $10 for the express, $15 for the gap-banana.

fosho..are the brands u listed good for more than a few wears or is it like 2-3 washes and finished lol

Hopefully the BR by me has some nice fitting chinos/khakis during this sale ... *crosses fingers*

SMH at Tinypic...for some reason it's choppin the bottom of the first pic...

ayi yi yi....oh well you get the idea...

Dope, but I feel the shoes really cheapen the entire fit..

It would look a lot better with some nice boots or nicer leather kicks imo.

Better than a t-shirt/dunks though haha

Is that a white shirt with navy tie?
laugh.gif

Nice fit, would definitely look better with boots but the sneakers aren't so bad.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by RFX45

laugh.gif

Nice fit, would definitely look better with boots but the sneakers aren't so bad.
Is that a bad thing? I never knew that...

Nah, it's an inside joke because every time someone asks whats a good shirt and tie combo, I always say white shirt and navy tie, it's a staple.
I think I've said it about 100x in this thread alone. Just reiterating it to annoy people.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

Is that a bad thing? I never knew that...

Nah, it's an inside joke because every time someone asks whats a good shirt and tie combo, I always say white shirt and navy tie, it's a staple.
I think I've said it about 100x in this thread alone. Just reiterating it to annoy people.
happy.gif

Oh aight, cool. I was gonna say...damn, I been @$*+%*# up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nope the tie is black. There's just a UV light in the ceiling in my bathroom and it reflects a blue hue...bad lighting FTL...but the tie is black .

I didn't like the idea of boots. It's what most people would wear. I switched it up purposely to reflect my personal style. Plus I'm going intosummer (southern hemi).

Originally Posted by cor23ey

Dope, but I feel the shoes really cheapen the entire fit..

It would look a lot better with some nice boots or nicer leather kicks imo.

Better than a t-shirt/dunks though haha
I see what your getting at, but if I wore boots, it would be so typical. So typical that it wouldn't stand out, it'd be just likeeveryone else.. That's why I'm doing the cufflinks, with a woven tie and simple clean sneakers.

I have some black leather slip ons, who knows, maybe one day I'll pop them on with this and wear it out...

To be honest, I see more people wear that fit with sneakers than boots, well the jeans with leather jacket look at least
Outside of SF, I don't see many people wear boots (non-Timbs or Nike ACG) but then again being in SoCal, where it rarely rains, it is completelyunderstandable.

It looks good so keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom