Dressing better

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

He is saying that anyone can buy expensive clothes, but it doesn't mean you have style.

You wear everything like a mannequin.
i've noticed this too

x3, but I never wanted to say anything.

i know i'm late but
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

I just picked these up for the low...

I would have taken some pics of the fit, but I just realized I left my camera (this was taken with a DSLR) at my parents house...

Nonetheless, for those of us who can't afford to drop the black Leather Louis'...

in8fvn.jpg
Those are
pimp.gif
. What is the style name because I can't findthem on Superga's website for some reason. I've been looking for an all black canvas shoe and Purcells get scuffed too easily.

* Nevermind. Find the style name Torino. If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick them up from?

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I just picked these up for the low...

I would have taken some pics of the fit, but I just realized I left my camera (this was taken with a DSLR) at my parents house...

Nonetheless, for those of us who can't afford to drop the black Leather Louis'...

IMAGE: SUPERGA TORINO "TOTAL BLACK"
Those are
pimp.gif
. What is the style name because I can't find them on Superga's website for some reason. I've been looking for an all black canvas shoe and Purcells get scuffed too easily.

* Nevermind. Find the style name Torino. If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick them up from?
Yeah these are tight...if they get dirty...they have a lil tag that says just throw them in the washing machine and line dry and your good to goagain...

lol I live in another country so I doubt you'll get them in the same spot I did....but...

any indication...the price should be around 50 bucks or less...in fact i'm sure you could get them there for like 40....

Hey can anyone help me out and let me know what are good sites/places to get Clarks DB?

Also whats a color in those that would match with everything?

Links would help.

Request - can someone please point me in the direction of something similar to these Opening Ceremony's?

102sas8.jpg

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Request - can someone please point me in the direction of something similar to these Opening Ceremony's?

102sas8.jpg

Clarks Dessert Boots...I'm not sure if they have the leather like that...I know their mostly suede looking. But have a look.

Clarks Dessert Boots...I'm not sure if they have the leather like that...I know their mostly suede looking. But have a look.

I've owned a pair of Clarks DB's and I hated them. They don't look like the OC's at all. I'm looking for something leather...

Originally Posted by manamazing55

dreClark wrote:
sick.gif
laugh.gif
@ those kicks.
ive never worn them with jeans, just trying stuff out haha. I think they look better with shorts, but you probably disagree
laugh.gif

LOL nah son...those are never gonna be poppington..

when it comes to loafers and drivers I like a REAAAALY clean look...those are too busy for me...

but the reality of the matter is to each his own...

I absolutley hate that I dont have the job for dressing up nor do I have many occasions in which I get to wear nice clothes. It's a shame really.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I absolutley hate that I dont have the job for dressing up nor do I have many occasions in which I get to wear nice clothes. It's a shame really.
seriously...you don't need an "occasion" to "dress up"...

I switch my style up on a daily basis...some days...it's APCs, a white tee, cardi and Supra TK's, then the following day I can be seen in Slimkhaki's, hardbottom shoes, a white collar %%#* and a v-neck...

Just dress the way you want to dress on a daily basis...don't wait for the "right job" or "right occasion"

I switch my style up on a daily basis...some days...it's APCs, a white tee, cardi and Supra TK's, then the following day I can be seen in Slim khaki's, hardbottom shoes, a white collar %%#* and a v-neck...

Just dress the way you want to dress on a daily basis...don't wait for the "right job" or "right occasion"
Well considering I work at a gym, spend some of my free time working out, going to classes and occasionally out on the weekends..... I dont reallyhave the chance to dress how id like to dress.

Usher-Here_I_Stand.jpg

Can anyone school me on this style of leather jacket? Just lookin for one thats clean, no pockets on the chest, etc.

sorry for the crappy photo...I took it from my hotel room with my webcam..

Zara jacket..pretty decent..genuine leather didn't cost a grip....

It doesn't meet your exact requirements because it does have 2 low key pockets on the front and it doesn't have epaulets.

Search in this thread for "ZARA" there's another dude who posted in here with the same jacket and the quality of the photo shows the detail...
2luxhlu.jpg

ixwp3s.jpg
is that leather jacket this season's? are they in stores now?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Nako XL

where can i get a jacket like Blake is wearing here

8f0035c9738ae5b4dea75dac3c144660-getty-90040738ab002_wolves_clips.jpg

nerd.gif

I bought a similar jacket from H&M but it had epaulets
pics? and how much?

I was looking for pics to show someone else, but I can't find it on the website. Literally the same exact cut, pockets, buttons, just mine has epauletsand a button strap thingy on both cuffs and by the collar. besides that identical coats, so i wouldn't be surprised if that's a different modelH&M jacket. Mine cost me $59.99.

where can i get a jacket like Blake is wearing here

8f0035c9738ae5b4dea75dac3c144660-getty-90040738ab002_wolves_clips.jpg

nerd.gif

I bought a similar jacket from H&M but it had epaulets
pics? and how much?

I was looking for pics to show someone else, but I can't find it on the website. Literally the same exact cut, pockets, buttons, just mine has epaulets and a button strap thingy on both cuffs and by the collar. besides that identical coats, so i wouldn't be surprised if that's a different model H&M jacket. Mine cost me $59.99.
thanks, im going to look into it

Originally Posted by Drama23

Usher-Here_I_Stand.jpg

Can anyone school me on this style of leather jacket? Just lookin for one thats clean, no pockets on the chest, etc.

sorry for the crappy photo...I took it from my hotel room with my webcam..

Zara jacket..pretty decent..genuine leather didn't cost a grip....

It doesn't meet your exact requirements because it does have 2 low key pockets on the front and it doesn't have epaulets.

Search in this thread for "ZARA" there's another dude who posted in here with the same jacket and the quality of the photo shows the detail...
2luxhlu.jpg

ixwp3s.jpg
is that leather jacket this season's? are they in stores now?
2009 fall season. I purchased mine approximately 3 and a half weeks ago.

I switch my style up on a daily basis...some days...it's APCs, a white tee, cardi and Supra TK's, then the following day I can be seen in Slim khaki's, hardbottom shoes, a white collar %%#* and a v-neck...

Well considering I work at a gym, spend some of my free time working out, going to classes and occasionally out on the weekends..... I dont really have the chance to dress how id like to dress.
Seriously man...bump all that...I dress how I feel like it, even if I'm just going to the 7-11. So if that means I feel like wearing a pairof brown hardbottoms, slim fit denim and a silk-linen v-neck then that's what I'm wearing. I suggest you do the same man, wear whatever you feel likewearing when you feel like it, cause you can. Don't worry bout what anyone will think or say or how some may look at you at the somewhat sudden change. Just do you...

Back
Top Bottom