Dressing better

okay my situation is I have a blue and off white cardigan that I want to wear...what color shirt do I wear underneath?

Originally Posted by play2much2004

okay my situation is I have a blue and off white cardigan that I want to wear...what color shirt do I wear underneath?

take a photo of the item and post...

there's a lack of detail in your post...what shade of blue? Is it just a normal cardi? or are there any different touches to it?

2v9pu3a.jpg

best I could do with no camera and a cell phone with out flash...I tried to incorporate the white shirt so you can have a standard

Usher-Here_I_Stand.jpg

Can anyone school me on this style of leather jacket? Just lookin for one thats clean, no pockets on the chest, etc.

tom_ford_optical_man_web.jpg

Can someone please ID these Tom Ford eyeglasses.
Also, any suggest on Tom Ford eyewear would be taken into consideration.
Thanks guys.

You guys can reccomend a few if thats easier, for casual occasions with like a tee and jeans. Also with a black jacket as well? Thanks my bad

Originally Posted by cor23ey

For what occasion?

With fitted dark denim - boots

With everything else - prefer shoes
Thanks, what if its blue denim that isnt that dark and what kinds of shoes? Thanks

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by wj4

To study and run errands this morning. Didn't feel like wearing a dress shirt so just a t.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...-hk/s1600-h/IMG_0768.JPG

My cleaning stuff for shoes. Neutral wax, mink oil, suede eraser, spray for suede, and brushes.

great fit WJ4 ... i like the jacket and shoes play ... and the tee provides a great contrast/complement to the jacket.

nicely done.
Are those desert boots?

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by cor23ey

For what occasion?

With fitted dark denim - boots

With everything else - prefer shoes
Thanks, what if its blue denim that isnt that dark and what kinds of shoes? Thanks
I stay away from all white shoes. I'd wear any clean/slim shoe... I like dark colors, but with the right fit, semi-bright kicks are cool.

For starters, Clae Mcqueens and Creative Rec Milanos are ok... There's a lot better out there though.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by wj4

To study and run errands this morning. Didn't feel like wearing a dress shirt so just a t.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/...-hk/s1600-h/IMG_0768.JPG

My cleaning stuff for shoes. Neutral wax, mink oil, suede eraser, spray for suede, and brushes.

great fit WJ4 ... i like the jacket and shoes play ... and the tee provides a great contrast/complement to the jacket.

nicely done.
Are those desert boots?
Thanks Nii. Yes those are Clarks DB's in beeswax.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You cant just tell him what shoes to get based on the color of the denim. What about the rest of the outfit?
laugh.gif

haha, what if its something casual like blue or black jeans with a Tee and a military style dark jacket?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You cant just tell him what shoes to get based on the color of the denim. What about the rest of the outfit?
laugh.gif

Lol yea but that's easy...

If the outfit has several bright colors go with a more neutral/one-color shoe.

If the outfits more neutral, rock whatever you like.

Doesn't matter if it's a dress shirt, polo, or t-shirt. I wouldn't go too crazy with a blazer or vest...

Just think about what you want to portray.

You get more confident with it as time goes by.

To chime in on the shoe talk, I only have about 8 pairs of shoes I wear normally...they are all Chukka boots, DB's, a pair of wing tips, and a pair ofsneaker hybrid. All are either brown or black to keep them versatile.

I also have 6 pairs of pants that I wear normally, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of chinos, and 2 pairs of corduroys. Regardless if the top is a button down shirtor a t shirt, they all go great with the shoes and pants I have IMO.

If I had to pick a style, I would say Chukka. Love them when I wear them with a suit. Love them when I wear them with a t shirt.

Originally Posted by wj4

To chime in on the shoe talk, I only have about 8 pairs of shoes I wear normally...they are all Chukka boots, DB's, a pair of wing tips, and a pair of sneaker hybrid. All are either brown or black to keep them versatile.

I also have 6 pairs of pants that I wear normally, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of chinos, and 2 pairs of corduroys. Regardless if the top is a button down shirt or a t shirt, they all go great with the shoes and pants I have IMO.

If I had to pick a style, I would say Chukka. Love them when I wear them with a suit. Love them when I wear them with a t shirt.
Thanks man

Originally Posted by Matt53

Usher-Here_I_Stand.jpg

Can anyone school me on this style of leather jacket? Just lookin for one thats clean, no pockets on the chest, etc.

sorry for the crappy photo...I took it from my hotel room with my webcam..

Zara jacket..pretty decent..genuine leather didn't cost a grip....

It doesn't meet your exact requirements because it does have 2 low key pockets on the front and it doesn't have epaulets.

Search in this thread for "ZARA" there's another dude who posted in here with the same jacket and the quality of the photo shows the detail...
2luxhlu.jpg

ixwp3s.jpg

Originally Posted by play2much2004

2v9pu3a.jpg

best I could do with no camera and a cell phone with out flash...I tried to incorporate the white shirt so you can have a standard

Originally Posted by quik1987

Grey T and khakis

couldn't have said it better.

Make sure the khaki's are a nice slim cut..Check Banana Republic...they've got some nice slim pairs. A pair of white or brown lace up canvas sneakerscould work too...

Back
Top Bottom