Dressing better

Originally Posted by RFX45

Jack Purcell is probably one of the most versatile sneakers out there and it is much more comfortable than regular chucks.
I would suggest getting a low profile version in either black or white, you really can't go wrong with either.
I have a pair of JPs in black, white and grey and that pretty much covers almost any casual clothes combo I will ever create.
Thanks, man.
pimp.gif
. I might just have to get 2 pairs of thesethen, with the BOGO. I hope they have them at the local Footlocker/Champs...I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

embarassed.gif
I sold my Burberry Trench for cheap last month and now I regretit. Oh well, it's not like I was wearing it every week.

never seen the Jack Purcells at Foot Locker, I know the Macy's coupons are good to use on em

can't wait to fit these in the budget
350__1_shoes_iaec1136942.jpg

I struck out on a $9.99 knit tie at J.Crew, they had nada
stopped by the H&M, new sales tags going up, alot of 50% off on button downs & lot more
dressingbetter3.jpg

dressingbetter3-9.jpg

busy shirt, some needed variety to my tops, I like the colors, blue looks great on me & grey is always a go.
p.s. - The Made in Vietnam fit better than the Made in China shirts

some Allen Edmonds shoes for under $45 that I missed out on
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

hmcoupon.jpg

Originally Posted by ChewToy112

Jack Purcell is probably one of the most versatile sneakers out there and it is much more comfortable than regular chucks.
I would suggest getting a low profile version in either black or white, you really can't go wrong with either.
I have a pair of JPs in black, white and grey and that pretty much covers almost any casual clothes combo I will ever create.
Thanks, man.
pimp.gif
. I might just have to get 2 pairs of these then, with the BOGO. I hope they have them at the local Footlocker/Champs...
how do i get the buy one get one, i cant find it anywhere

I tried on that H&M shirt, it looked good on the rack but looked weird on me.

I have seen regular JPs at Footlocker but I've only seen it in several, not all FLs.

I really hate giving shoe size suggestions based on my foot because I feel like I have a weird, inconsistent sizing.
Plus when it comes to Alden, they have too many different lasts but in the Indy's, which has a truebalance last, I wear an 8EE (7.5EE would probably fit meas well) and wear a 9D in Clarks DB, 10 in Chucks/JP and 9.5-10 in Nike/Jordans.

Again, my best suggestion is to try the shoes on as it is very difficult to suggest a certain size on anyone.

Tonight...
bihar_11.jpg

I really hate giving shoe size suggestions based on my foot because I feel like I have a weird, inconsistent sizing.
Plus when it comes to Alden, they have too many different lasts but in the Indy's, which has a truebalance last, I wear an 8EE (7.5EE would probably fit me as well) and wear a 9D in Clarks DB, 10 in Chucks/JP and 9.5-10 in Nike/Jordans.

Again, my best suggestion is to try the shoes on as it is very difficult to suggest a certain size on anyone.

Tonight...
bihar_11.jpg

nice fit...

I'm traveling to NYC from Stockholm in about a week, and I'm looking to buy allot of clothes but I don't know where to look, here is my list sofar.

Macy's
Dillards
H&M
Zara
Urban outfitters
J.Crew
Ralph Lauren Store

which stores should I ad to my list?

Have any of you guys owned a pair of Spring Courts???? I heard that they are a very comfy casual sneaker. If so, how do they rank against Purcells??

Plus when it comes to Alden, they have too many different lasts but in the Indy's, which has a truebalance last, I wear an 8EE (7.5EE would probably fit me as well) and wear a 9D in Clarks DB, 10 in Chucks/JP and 9.5-10 in Nike/Jordans.

Tonight...
bihar_11.jpg
I have a similar outfit on today (lower half); I really HATE the way black shoes go with this outfit but I don't have many other options. Whatother shoes can we wear with green type pants.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Tonight...
bihar_11.jpg
I have a similar outfit on today (lower half); I really HATE the way black shoes go with this outfit but I don't have many other options. What other shoes can we wear with green type pants.

Those cords aren't green though, it's more brownish/khaki color and the shoes are dark brown. Again, I am just a victim bad photography.
With greenish pants, brown shoes should work fine, light or dark. Black shoes could work too, it will depend on the upper half to make it work.

I hate the fact I cant find the Abington Line anywhere in store. I hate to buy shoes without trying them on first

Back
Top Bottom