Dressing better

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Rugby.Uniqlo.APC.Timberland. I need suggestions on this fit. I realized afterwards that there is too much stacking on the jeans, so I might cuff them if I decide to wear them. What I am most concerned about are the colors of the fit. Should I switch out for darker denim?
if you do denim add a skinny tie to keep it kinda dressy...either way it is a clean look IMO. It really depends on the venue. Khakis are a lil more dressy than denim. If you have a nice skinny tie then i think denim would look good with that cardi.

You already look great but a skinny tie would def kill it

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

info on that cardigan? i've been looking for a sweater with stripes on one arm like that one.
it's navy with pink stripes, i believe, and it's from last season. i have a grey cardigan with white stripes on the sleeve that i'venever worn. medium..
wink.gif

info on that cardigan? i've been looking for a sweater with stripes on one arm like that one.

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3755337&cp=3768060 and,thanks for the comments everybody. I have a peacoat that I am going to wear on top. I would of definitely wore a skinny tie but I left all my ties at school.Yeah, silly idea. I totally forgot I'd need them. Have a great new years everybody!

Rugby.Uniqlo.APC.Timberland. I need suggestions on this fit. I realized afterwards that there is too much stacking on the jeans, so I might cuff them if I decide to wear them. What I am most concerned about are the colors of the fit. Should I switch out for darker denim?
Are those the olive Abingtons? I wish I wouldn't have slept on those. I can't find them anywhere now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Rugby.Uniqlo.APC.Timberland. I need suggestions on this fit. I realized afterwards that there is too much stacking on the jeans, so I might cuff them if I
decide to wear them. What I am most concerned about are the colors of the fit. Should I switch out for darker denim?
Are those the olive Abingtons? I wish I wouldn't have slept on those. I can't find them anywhere now
smh.gif

Yes they are. I was browsing online and found a lot of them on here.

Great boot, don't pass this time!

Quick question. I brought a shirt that i thought was slim fit, but when i wore it, it was still loose. Is it possible to bring it to the dry cleaners to haveit altered to slim fit? If so, would it make the shirt look weird? thanks in advance guys.

You shouldn't have any problems altering it. My tailor says no more than 5" on the sides. Going from regular to slim is like an inch or two.

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3755337&cp=3768060 and, thanks for the comments everybody. I have a peacoat that I am going to wear on top. I would of definitely wore a skinny tie but I left all my ties at school. Yeah, silly idea. I totally forgot I'd need them. Have a great new years everybody!
Damn that cardigan is on point. On sale too though? Just might have to get it. How's the sizing on it?

Boys Noize wrote:

http://www.rugby.com/shop...oryId=3755337&cp=3768060 and,
thanks for the comments everybody. I have a peacoat that I am going to wear on top. I would of definitely wore a skinny tie but I left all my ties at school.
Yeah, silly idea. I totally forgot I'd need them. Have a great new years everybody!
Damn that cardigan is on point. On sale too though? Just might have to get it. How's the sizing on it?

On sale and I'm pretty sure you can stack another 15% if you are a student. I have a small which fits true to size (19.5-20 inches pit to pit). The sleevesare a little bit too long but nothing worrying.

Well, time to head out to enjoy the New Year! Enjoy everyone and stay safe. See ya'll in 2010!

Jcrew has a cardigan just like that that I picked up. Got it for $35 after a few sales. Only difference is theres grey stripes on the wrist and a grey linewhere the buttons are.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Any discounts on Beeswax Clarks DBs anywhere? I been wanting to get a pair but I don't wanna pay retail.
i caved in and paid retail for a pair of beeswax Clarks and i asked the manager if DBs ever go on sale, he said very rarely especially if they arebeeswax
they are def worth the price, though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can try finding them online and the finding a coupon code. I got my first pair that way.

Did that as well. Just recieved mine yesterday... Love Desertboots... so versatile, yet classy.

Great fits everyone,
especially
Stay Lurkin - I hate Express but those pants are nice
& niidawg3 - I caught Puffy a few times out there
laugh.gif
, I see you on theStyleforum, I'm about to start posting there

Clarks - I got a $10 off a $50 Clarks purchase coupon I can mail to anyone, pm me. taken
Hitting the mall today to add a gingham tie.
I dropped some excess winter items at the thrift & here's some surprise pickups I found at Salvation Army/Bergdorf Goodwill
laugh.gif
, saw that at the styleforum. 1st time I go thrifting for gear other than avintage shop in NYC, I was surprised how much Ralph Lauren, Cashmere & Wool Sweaters, Hickey Freeman suits & Brooks Brothers shirts. Alot ofstyleforumers find Zegna, Canali, Brioni & Kiton, I wasn't that fortunate this time around, but I got 2 good stores within a mile of the house.

slim Gant shirt, love the buttons &fits
pimp.gif
$4
2010dressingbetter-17.jpg

2010dressingbetter-11.jpg

2010dressingbetter-15.jpg
2010dressingbetter-7.jpg

T.M. Jewin cuffed shirt, never heard of them, fabric looked great & I needed these purple squares in my life.
J.Crew 100% Wool Pants, $15 for both
opinions welcomed, does this work?...,
pants seem wide, but I like the conservative appeal, not everything can be fitted right?
paired with the H&M Corduroy blazer & a pic from Thanksgiving
2010dressingbetter-6.jpg

2010dressingbetter-3.jpg

2010dressingbetter-33.jpg
2010dressingbetter-31.jpg
2010dressingbetter-35.jpg
2010dressingbetter-21.jpg

Thanksgiving
christmas09-2.jpg

BB Slim Fit Non-Iron $7.50
Wow, BB's fit blew my mind, RFX45 you should love the ones you ordered, definitely saving up for that trio special
2010dressingbetter-5.jpg

with Navy Chalk stripe wool pants I haven't rocked in 4 years, I think they're wide & short
frown.gif
, gotta severely re-up in the pants area
btw, pickup this shoehorn at Ikea for like $3 or 4 bucks, had it for years, love it
2010dressingbetter-40.jpg
2010dressingbetter-58.jpg

2010dressingbetter-46.jpg

2010dressingbetter-68.jpg

pulling some other items that haven't seen the sun in years, I need some friends that go to classy parties instead of nightclubs
H&M shirt from the wife $20, tie clip with my initial from ebay $3
flygear-37.jpg
flygear-48.jpg

with some BR suede loafers, yea/nay?, wool & suede mix?
flygear-49.jpg
flygear-91.jpg
flygear-99.jpg

I really like this outfit I just put together
flygear-72.jpg

H&M pants have fit my skinny self very well, I get em tailored in DR for $4 during my trips

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

You can try finding them online and the finding a coupon code. I got my first pair that way.

Did that as well. Just recieved mine yesterday... Love Desertboots... so versatile, yet classy.
What site did you use it on? Shoes.com and Piperlime exclude the DB's from coupons. I was gonna get it off Footlocker but they don't havemy size anymore.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

can we get detailed pics of those shoes, I think that looks good together
thanks, these shoes were a great pickup, comfy as hell, BR orig. $100, got em for $35 in the spring
politovega50-3.jpg

2010dressingbetter-92.jpg

2010dressingbetter-90.jpg

Back
Top Bottom