Dressing better

Good @!+! Nacho....

I was lazy, and here's a quick pic...I didn't feel like spreading everything out....

w220ls.jpg

Gap had a CRAZY sale today...I got those 4 shirts u see and those 2 pair of corduroy's for $103

I loved that shirt that StayLurkin posted so much, I copped that as well from Express today....

Nice outfits Nacho

What brand are those boat shoes?

I'm not feeling the business casual look with the suede loafers. There's something off about it like the loafers are way too casual for that wholelook, but when you paired it with jeans it looked good...

Also, the fit and the quality of TM Lewin shirts are really good especially for the price you pay. They have a discounts all the time on their website, like 5shirts for under $150. The only thing I don't like about them is that they don't have a huge selection of regular button cuff shirts, since frenchcuffs are pretty much the norm in London...

Boat shoes are Sperrys, they'll be on Gilt this monday.
J. Crew was on & popping!! Got 4 italian knit ties for 7.99 each, ties popped out of nowhere. GAP sale was crazy, didn't have time to browse well,check in tomo hopefully with some steals. Funny, I have luck in Old Navy, love BR, but GAP is so tricky??! Lol

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Boat shoes are Sperrys, they'll be on Gilt this monday.
J. Crew was on & popping!! Got 4 italian knit ties for 7.99 each, ties popped out of nowhere. GAP sale was crazy, didn't have time to browse well, check in tomo hopefully with some steals. Funny, I have luck in Old Navy, love BR, but GAP is so tricky??! Lol

You guys should definitely check out Gap, we have a sale going on that's 40% off the lowest marked price so there are some really good deals.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

dang...just got approved for a J.Crew credit card...this could be bad
laugh.gif
You can easily spend grands at a bigger J. Crew stores where they sell the more $ things. Last month I bought a couple of plaid jackets,pants, and ties...got the statement, it was a little over $500. Didn't even realize I spent that much.

Woah... this tripped me out a little bit.
But niidawg3, I never really gave your avy a close look and all this time I thought it was:
marvin_the_martian_1.jpg

smh.gif
@ me
laugh.gif

What're everyone's thoughts on boat shoes in the winter? In cold weather, to wit, as opposed to in year-round warm climates.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

dang...just got approved for a J.Crew credit card...this could be bad

Try working there, I come out with at least one purchase every time I work there:/

my 21st is next weekend and me and my cousins girlfriend are throwing ours together in a lounge in DC any tips on what i should wear, want to be dressed up butstill casual. i have a few pair of wallabees and dress shoes, but im really not trying to wear slacks but if yall recommend some fits that would be cool.

i was thikning

black desert boots
black(might opt for gray) 511 skinnys
black shawl cardigan (where to cop?)
black knit tie (where to cop?)
and a simple white/black plaid shirt

im very monochrome as you can tell, ha

Are there any good tailors around the Atlanta area?---preferably somewhere other than clayton co.???
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I want to get away from the Dept. store tailors. Help me out on this one.Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Are there any good tailors around the Atlanta area?---preferably somewhere other than clayton co.???
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. I want to get away from the Dept. store tailors. Help me out on this one. Much appreciated.

In the Peachtree Battle shopping center, there is European Alterations. Owned by Asians (so dont know why they call themselves that) - however they do reallygood work, especially the owner (Yolanda). A little pricey, but you get what you pay for when it comes to alterations.

Also in the Brooks Brothers store at Lenox, there is a great Iranian tailor there.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Woah... this tripped me out a little bit.
But niidawg3, I never really gave your avy a close look and all this time I thought it was:
marvin_the_martian_1.jpg

smh.gif
@ me
laugh.gif

lol - same color scheme so i can see the confusion.

its the logo of my DJing company.

I rang in New Years happy

dd1cwm.jpg

decided to keep it pretty simple

J+ uniqlo oxford
J Crew Herringbone bow tie
uniqlo merino wool cardi
uniqlo cords
redwings
*not pictured* Uniqlo Herringbone blazer

I got pretty twisted and still completed 81 hrs of work this week
pimp.gif

if you cant tell I <3 uniqlo , but im becoming very partial to JCrew as of late
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

pleeease tell me that aint a pre tie. I dislike thoughs with passion. cool fit though

nope those are against my religon lol
learned NYE @ work, practice all day on a can of bustelo

2cyp3ib.jpg

Back
Top Bottom