Dressing better

actually just tried putting the skinny tie in a full windsor and it looks fine with me so thats what i'm rolling with. thanks for the help wj4

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Black and Navy matches? so can I wear Navy pants with a black cardigan?
Same, I thought it was a no no for black and navy?
I've always stayed away from black and navy, unless its dark denim and black.

Black and navy works. I've got an outfit in mind that uses those colors primarily. I'll snap some pics when I wear it next time.

This is what I'm wearing tonight. Real simple, but I think it looks great. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics though. I'm sure will will take a gang ofpics tonight so I will post some of those later.

Looks solid but I'd suggest a different color tie though, I have just never been a fan of matching the tie to the shirt.
The tie doesn't have to be light like white or silver, just a different color than black.
I'm assuming the shirt and tie is black by the way.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

This is what I'm wearing tonight. Real simple, but I think it looks great. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics though. I'm sure will will take a gang of pics tonight so I will post some of those later.

Haha no *@%! but where'd you get those pants and how much?
I wore a similar outfit last night but I only had jeans to wear.
I'm pretty broke right now, haha I need to find some nice deals haha

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

This is what I'm wearing tonight. Real simple, but I think it looks great. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics though. I'm sure will will take a gang of pics tonight so I will post some of those later.

Haha no *@%! but where'd you get those pants and how much?
I wore a similar outfit last night but I only had jeans to wear.
I'm pretty broke right now, haha I need to find some nice deals haha

everything is from express except for the shoes of course. Um, I got those pants half off so the were about 50. The shirt I got on sale also and it was about40. That shirt is nice in person BTW. And as for the black tie.. i dunno? I kinda like the black on black? I'm sure there could be a better fit but I thinkit looks solid. Thanks for feedback though
pimp.gif

solid fit on the shirt and pants. the chelsea boots def brings everything together.

well done sir!!

^^^ thanks bruh
pimp.gif

The are herringbone pants or whatever. They look nasty in person (for those of you that haven't seen them) and I suggest that everyone get a pair, or atleast check them out.

Last "Fits of the Week" post for the year ... See y'all next year

Gift Wrapping for Charter School in the A:

Shopping at Lenox ...

This Guy ... lol:

Take That ... Take That:

Chillin' in NY:

Bumming Around town:

Lets drink to a good year ... and a greater 2010!!!

Rugby.Uniqlo.APC.Timberland. I need suggestions on this fit. I realized afterwards that there is too much stacking on the jeans, so I might cuff them if Idecide to wear them. What I am most concerned about are the colors of the fit. Should I switch out for darker denim?

that fit is nice bro, if your gonna roll up the sleeves i hope you have a nice watch. I assume its cold are you gonna wear a coat over it?

Originally Posted by seanyboyy

Rugby.Uniqlo.APC.Timberland. I need suggestions on this fit. I realized afterwards that there is too much stacking on the jeans, so I might cuff them if I decide to wear them. What I am most concerned about are the colors of the fit. Should I switch out for darker denim?
if you do denim add a skinny tie to keep it kinda dressy...either way it is a clean look IMO. It really depends on the venue. Khakis are a lilmore dressy than denim. If you have a nice skinny tie then i think denim would look good with that cardi.

um I have a nice all black watch but its big so I don't think it will go with my fit too well. And I have a black cashmere zip up thing I'm gonna throwover it. But I won't really be outside so I dunno about that either

Back
Top Bottom