Dressing better

Originally Posted by wj4

Chewtoy - you may want to look into brands like Paul Smith for pants or another European one.  If pricing is a concern, you may wanna try something like Zara or H&M. 

My pick ups for summer so far.  I just need a couple pairs of boat shoes and a pair of sandals and I think I will be set.
28m3ceh.jpg

Nice pickups ... i havent gotten into hats at all. Considering i am seriously lacking hair - this is something i should probably work on ... lol.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Kitsune

kitsune-2010-fall-winter-ivy-league-collection-9.jpg

kitsune-2010-fall-winter-ivy-league-collection-11.jpg

great looks ... too bad these skinny a.s.s models dont really represent the normal population. its so easy for skinny guys to make stuff look good ... then you go buy it and look wack ... gotta modify and re-apply the fits to your persona ... lol.

Ray Bans do on sale, but only the weird color combination. The normal ones are hot sellers as is and they're priced less than $200..making them more affordable than other fashionable brands out there ie Gucci, Prada, Tom Ford, etc.

To the person asking, I don't think the brown pair has the same model number as the black one. The receipt shows the model number and I think they're different.

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by quik1987

Kitsune

kitsune-2010-fall-winter-ivy-league-collection-9.jpg

kitsune-2010-fall-winter-ivy-league-collection-11.jpg

great looks ... too bad these skinny a.s.s models dont really represent the normal population. its so easy for skinny guys to make stuff look good ... then you go buy it and look wack ... gotta modify and re-apply the fits to your persona ... lol.

Finally being slim is in style....being 6'4" and 175 was a problem.

That Kitsune line looks amazing. Went to their site and they're only selling t-shirts though. Any online sites that carry them or spots in MD/DC that have them?

every Niidawg new office pic I look for writing on the board like Bart in the classroom. Should start writing an inspirational-style quote of the day lol

I haven't been up to much, got an H&M Chambray shirt for $30. It's depressing being a banker for Chase, black suit everyday. Sending resumes out tonight.

Just got this fugazi Gucci belt on Jackthreads.com for $5.99 after referral credit.  Not fugazi cuz they claim to be Gucci, but the colorway.

ggbelt1.jpg

And here's my shameless plug for $10 credit for those who wanna help me out
embarassed.gif

JackThreads Invite!!!

Clarks needs to re-release this color of the DBs.
I honestly am not even sure if they are Clarks but I would buy one immediately if it releases.

01-19-10-08-01_06-thumb-469x700-20919.jpg

nice belt rcdp, i'll sign up, never heard of the site.

you should see the fake Gucci leather my coworker got, I surprisingly like it, I'll post pics tonight

hadegbite - phenomenal

motoring-graphics-2_815553a.jpg

Picked up a pair of the middle one today, currently own a pair of the left. Most comfortable shoe Ive ever put on, so light they fold.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

nice belt rcdp, i'll sign up, never heard of the site.

you should see the fake Gucci leather my coworker got, I surprisingly like it, I'll post pics tonight
Thanks.  It's like a Gilt for street wear.

Back
Top Bottom