Dressing better

How do Clarks desert boots run? Thinking about copping the black suede pair off of eastbay. Im usually a Size 9.5/10 In nikes, jordans, etc.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

motoring-graphics-2_815553a.jpg

Picked up a pair of the middle one today, currently own a pair of the left. Most comfortable shoe Ive ever put on, so light they fold.

Info?

first time posting in this thread...this dude rfx45  
pimp.gif

to work...dinner...then tonight to see Fishbone...

2cqmq8i.jpg

ng7lp1.jpg

sorry for the bad mac pics...

h&m tie and black sweater

some shirt from nordstroms rack

black apcs

black clark desert boots...i bought them just a half size smaller i didnt feel like they ran too big

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

How do Clarks desert boots run? Thinking about copping the black suede pair off of eastbay. Im usually a Size 9.5/10 In nikes, jordans, etc.
I'm a 10 in SB Dunk lows and a 9.5 in SB Dunk highs. My Beeswax leather Desert Boots are a size 9. I ordered the Sand suede desert boots also in a 9 but they were very snug and pinched my small toe a lot. I had to exchange them for a 9.5 and they fit perfectly now, just like my Beeswax pair.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

I'm a 10 in SB Dunk lows and a 9.5 in SB Dunk highs. My Beeswax leather Desert Boots are a size 9. I ordered the Sand suede desert boots also in a 9 but they were very snug and pinched my small toe a lot. I had to exchange them for a 9.5 and they fit perfectly now, just like my Beeswax pair.
It's different for everyone because we all have different width feet.

For me, I sized down 1 full sz in all 4 pairs of DB's that I own and they all fit the same.

how is the sizing on sperry boat shoes ? i normally wear a sz. 10 in jordan/nike. true to size ? i would try them on in store but closest place to me that carries them is about 45 min. away.

RFX45 wrote:

Past few nights...
Tried the boot-tuck on Tuesday:

Late, but this fit is 
pimp.gif
 wouldve gone with diff boots though,the black red wings, or the "ashy navy" your upper looks to clean to go with the boots that look so aged. imo 
on a side note, what could you pair up with the og colorway redwing 875s?

Originally Posted by 23k1cks23

how is the sizing on sperry boat shoes ? i normally wear a sz. 10 in jordan/nike. true to size ? i would try them on in store but closest place to me that carries them is about 45 min. away.
I usually wear a 10 and I got a 9.5 and they fit fine, nothing wrong going with true to size either

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Picked up a pair of the middle one today, currently own a pair of the left. Most comfortable shoe Ive ever put on, so light they fold.

Info?

Tods.  Best, most comfortable drivers out there.  Not cheap but worth the $.

RFX45-  You might know the answer to this.  Whats the name of the style of shirt that is tailored like a regular button-down but theres only about 3 buttons from the neck down?  Its essentially a pull-over style dress shirt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Very nice[/color]

finally gave in to RFX and bought some desert boots...
a little stiff at first,i think these will be comfy after a few wears...
and contrary to popular belief i actually fit my exact sze and didnt have to size down.

i've been rockin some sized up levis 511's and i think the cut is good for these.
but the color i have isn't right.
what ELSE fits like 511's,in a darker color?

Shoes_iAEC1043803.jpg

Thanks fellas! IDK If any of you get down w/urban outfitters but they have 20% off of a $50 purchase right now (The code is "Thinkspring"). They have a plethora of Jackets, Outerwear, flannels, jeans, and jackets on sale. All the good stuff is ranging from $19.99-49.99. This site is great for cats like 18-25 y/o wanna shop casual and get it at a bargain IMO. i copped these 4 items (I love vivid colors so, that's why a couple of my items are so colorful:

(This flannel was 23.99 after the promo code and it has some ill elbow patches as well)
16633430_60_b

16633430_60_d

17217662_030_b

16285462_40_b

17263534_004_b

Thanks for all the compliments. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by RFX45

Received my PS Corso boot in dip-dye grey.

Tonight before heading out.
info on the pants?
Levis 511. 

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i've been rockin some sized up levis 511's and i think the cut is good for these.
Levis 511's come in plenty of different colors and wash. Checkout Urbanoutfitters.com, they have plenty of choices, and take advantage of the 20% off a $50 purchase.

Originally Posted by swizzc

where can i buy these boots online
Which boots? Either way, both are Paul Smith. Got both online though, one from the PS UK website and the other from MilanClothing.com.

Originally Posted by magikmike

RFX45-  You might know the answer to this.  Whats the name of the style of shirt that is tailored like a regular button-down but theres only about 3 buttons from the neck down?  Its essentially a pull-over style dress shirt
A henley for a t-shirt. Polo for a polo shirt. A grandpa shirt for a pullover button-shirt, although grandpa shirts tends not to have collar though. 

finally gave in to RFX and bought some desert boots...
a little stiff at first,i think these will be comfy after a few wears...
and contrary to popular belief i actually fit my exact sze and didnt have to size down.

Shoes_iAEC1043803.jpg

If you're cool with H&M, their "Sliqs" fit like 511s IMO. For $30, I think they're a pretty good deal.

I been rocking my black DBs to death for the past 2 months. The back of the heel is starting to rub my foot raw though. I'm getting blisters and all.
tired.gif

UO definitely got some good deals going on the store as well. I picked up a grey corduroy blazer for $20 and it fits awesome. Just need to get the sleeves shortened.

On a side note, anybody know how the Sebago Lighthouse fits? I saw them for $70 and jumped on it..but i'm not sure if its gonna fit. Does it run 1/2-1 size big like DBs?

Edit:
vpxjkk.jpg

^^ what's the deal with those RWs? They're for $95...but i was always under the impression that RWs are around the 200+ range. Are those like the cheaper versions or something?

Thanks for all the compliments. 

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

info on the pants?
Levis 511. 

Levis 511's come in plenty of different colors and wash. Checkout Urbanoutfitters.com, they have plenty of choices, and take advantage of the 20% off a $50 purchase.

Originally Posted by swizzc

where can i buy these boots online
Which boots? Either way, both are Paul Smith. Got both online though, one from the PS UK website and the other from MilanClothing.com.

Originally Posted by magikmike

RFX45-  You might know the answer to this.  Whats the name of the style of shirt that is tailored like a regular button-down but theres only about 3 buttons from the neck down?  Its essentially a pull-over style dress shirt
A henley for a t-shirt. Polo for a polo shirt. A grandpa shirt for a pullover button-shirt, although grandpa shirts tends not to have collar though. 
the ps corso boot in dip dyed grey. i cant find it anywhere online. do u have a link?

Back
Top Bottom