Dressing better

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

i've been rockin some sized up levis 511's and i think the cut is good for these.
but the color i have isn't right.
what ELSE fits like 511's,in a darker color?
If you're cool with H&M, their "Sliqs" fit like 511s IMO. For $30, I think they're a pretty good deal.

Edit:

^^ what's the deal with those RWs? They're for $95...but i was always under the impression that RWs are around the 200+ range. Are those like the cheaper versions or something?

H&M Sliqs aren't as tapered as 511's. It's mroe straight leg but not to the extent of 514's. It just doesn't taper down as much or as drastically as 511's. I'm usually a 30 in 511's but I have to get 29s in the Sliqs.
As for those RW, not all RWs cost $200+. Go to Zappos.com and you'll see they have some affordable RWs.

Originally Posted by swizzc

swizzc wrote:

Originally Posted by RFX45

Received my PS Corso boot in dip-dye grey.

Tonight before heading out.

where can i buy these boots online

Which boots? Either way, both are Paul Smith. Got both online though, one from the PS UK website and the other from MilanClothing.com.

the ps corso boot in dip dyed grey. i cant find it anywhere online. do u have a link?

I got it from the Paul Smith UK website, it was 50% off last friday. Sorry but it is off the website now. Your only chance is the Paul Smith stores, I am sure it will be 50% off in the store too if you can find it.

pimp.gif

thanks fella's,

I peeped UO before i posted but they didn't have my size =\
looking for that 25% off code for Eastbay!

Where do I enter the Urban Outfitters promo code? It's not showing up for me.
Isn't it usually on the Order Summary page?

StaXX wrote:
Where do I enter the Urban Outfitters promo code? It's not showing up for me.
Isn't it usually on the Order Summary page?

After you put all your info in, such as name, address, etc... iirc.

All these for < $60.. gap.com
pimp.gif
Don't know if the cardigan is really my steez, but for 12 bucks ill make it work..

gp675343-00qlv01.jpg

gp692774-00p01v01.jpg

gp692774-01p01v01.jpg

gp648782-00p01v01.jpg

Originally Posted by magikmike

has Clarks ever made Tan Leather DB's? Like the same tan as classic Timbs?
Beeswax.  Other colorways are suede and canvas texture.

RFX45, smoking IWC.

I just bought a Ticino Big Pilot, which is a homage to the IWC Big Pilot. I can't be dropping Gs like that on a watch (hopeful graduate student here).

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Errands and such...
It looked like you didn't have feet for a second. 
laugh.gif

Dope fit as always though. Do you get your casual wear fitted/tailored? 

Banana Republic is having a 25% off sale on their full priced items this weekend. Picked up a suit earlier.

Banana Republic is having a 25% off sale on their full priced items this weekend. Picked up a suit earlier.

In store?

Online?

Code?

Anyone know if they're doing the 40% off a single item on Wednesday this month?

Back
Top Bottom